Clingy

Picture is Theresa

"what are you going to name him?" Theresa asked. "hmmm.........Alexander........Alexander Brian Holt" I said smiling at Xavier. "well, I should leave, you too have a wonderful day, and I'll definitely come back tomorrow to check on you" Theresa said grabbing her keys and purse heading out of the door. I saw Xavier roll his eyes as he walked over to the door and shut it behind her.

"do you not like your mom?" I asked handing Alex to Xavier and putting my pants on. "its not that, she's just really clingy", he said "I never introduced you to her or told her about you because she'll ask you too many questions, come over here EVERYDAY, try to be Alex's second mother, and she won't give us any alone time. She'll want to be involved in EVERYTHING". So we both have problems with our mothers. I HAD problems with my mother.

"is that why you lived in the pack house instead of with her?" I asked. "I ran away because I'm grown.........and she's annoying" he said. "what about your father?" I asked. "I wasn't even suppose to exist", he said "it was just a one night stand, and she never saw him again after that. I started transforming when I hit 13, but she knew I wasn't a normal baby due to how fast I was growing inside of her" he explained.

A thought then occurred to me. Xavier and I weren't prepared. Due to the fact that we didn't think I'd have Alex so early, we didn't have any supplies or anything. "Xavier we don't have any diapers, wipes, bottles, nothing" I said. Xavier opened his mouth to speak but a knock at the door stopped him. He walked over to the door and opened it. Theresa was standing there with a huge smile on her face.

"did someone say they needed baby supplies?" she asked with a laugh afterwards. She must have known we'd soon say something about the supplies and stood outside listening. Did she hear what Xavier said about her? Would it hurt her feelings? "Xavier you know its not nice to talk about people behind their backs, especially not your mother" she said with her hands on her hips.

"well its also not nice to eavesdrop on your son" he said without a care in the world. She just laughed. "come on in boys!" she yelled out the door. Soon men where walking up the stairs with a baby crib, paint, boxes filled with toys, bottles, diapers, etc. "mom I could've done this by myself" Xavier said. "your welcome honey" she said grabbing Alex out of his hands. "now let's get you washed up in your new bathtub". She took Alex upstairs. Xavier stood there speechless but I knew he was mad because his eyes turned yellow. "I'm just gonna go take a walk" he came over to me and pecked my lips.

"Xavier", I grabbed his arm, "it'll be fine okay?" I said. He just shook his head up and down without making eye contact with me. I grabbed his face forcing him to look into my eyes. "it'll be fine" I said as his eyes turned back to blue. I gave him a passionate kiss and he walked out of the door. I went upstairs and walked to the extra room the men Theresa sent were in. When I walked in they were painting the walls and decorating it. "umm you might not want to make it too baby-ish" I insisted.

"I'm already waaay ahead of you. I ordered a crib and a queen sized bed, and these little stickers won't make the paint come off when you're ready to peel them . If you decided you want to repaint the room just give me a call" she said. I don't know what Xavier was so upset about. All of this just let's us-well him keep more money in his pocket. The room was light blue with race car stickers on the walls. I walked over to the dresser and it was already filled with clothes.

Theresa walked over to me and opened the closet door on the wall. That had clothes in it too, but they were bigger sizes than the ones in the dresser. I had never really been in this room much, just mine and Xavier's. I had no reason to really come in here, but now I do. After all the men left I looked at the spectacular room again. "Alex is sound asleep but he'll probably be really cranky when he gets up so there's milk downstairs for him. He's all yours" she said patting my back.

That threw me off. I feel like I'm babysitting for her, like Alex isn't even my child. I didn't want to feel like that. I had to take full responsibility of being his mother, not Theresa. She's just his grandmother. I appreciate her help, but I'm his mother. Theresa soon left and then Xavier came back. "is she gone?" he asked. "yeah she gone" I said. "good" Xavier picked me up and started kissing me passionately. He laid me down on the couch and tried to undress me but I stopped him.

"Xavier what are you doing?" I asked. "what? so now we can't have sex anymore?" he said laughing. "we only did it one time, and I got pregnant. My very first time, and I got pregnant" I said. "how is he by the way" he said heading towards the steps. "he's asleep" I said following him. "how come you're so upset about your mother being around us?" I asked. "I feel like with her buying all of this stuff for Alex, I'm not being a good father because I should be the one buying things for him" he said.

"Xavier just think about it, if she pays for Alex's needs, then with your money, we can go out and do stuff, she'll definitely babysit him while we're out, and I could get a job" I said. "that's one thing I'm gonna need you not to do..........work" he said. I frowned at him. "why not? do you think I'm weak? not worthy enough?" I questioned him. "I'm a man, and men work, ladies cook, take care of the children and stuff, not work, that's it" he said. I just scoffed at his words. Xavier and I both took showers then "went to bed".

I got on the bed and Xavier got on top of me kissing me. Without breaking the kiss, he ran his finger down my body and to my thigh. He slowly put his hand into my under wear and began massaging my clit. When he put his fingers inside if me it hurt so bad. "ouch Xavier wait" I said. "I'm sorry I should've waited until you healed" he said sadly. "don't be sorry its not your fault-" I got cut off by Alex crying so Xavier and I both got up and ran to his room. I changed his diaper and Xavier fed and burped him back to sleep.

Afterwards we both went to bed, but we didn't get much sleep because Alex was constantly crying and waking us up, so Xavier and I decided to take turns. It was about 5:00 in the morning and Alex was crying again. "Xavier..................Xavier.........................Xavier get up its your turn" I said nudgging him but he wouldn't get up, he just groaned. So I had to get up and do it. I got out of bed and walked to Alex's room . I did the usual, changed, fed, and burped him. I got up to lay him back down but when I put him down he cried again. So I picked him back up and rocked him to sleep. "You're gonna be a handful" I said.

;) muahh