Aaron was just exiting our bedroom and his eyes widened when he saw me coming up the hall, he took a protective stance in front of the door and my wolf growled a warning at him. My blood was literally simmering in my veins, and the potent aroma of my mate's arousal caused saliva to pool in my mouth. "Aaron, move...Please I am barely hanging on, I do not want to hurt you."

"You know if you he can become pregnant again Carson, I am scared for him." Aaron bravely stood  his ground, but it pissed me off a little that he had so little faith in me and my wolf, that we didn't know what was best for Seth.

 I felt Aaron's smaller body shudder as I got right up in his face and growled again. He sighed and quickly stepped out of my way. I wasted no time as I swept past him and into my darkened bedroom. My eyes immediately found Seth curled up into a tight ball on the bed, and the scent that was radiating off his body was strong enough to let me know that he was beginning to feel the burn of his heat. He released a little whimper as he registered the fact that I was in the room with him. His head shot up and his blond curls bounced as he swung his head to look in my direction. I immediately made my way to his side and gathered his trembling body into my arms. And God Damn, he immediately twisted his sexy slender body around until he was straddling my lap. He buried his fingers in my hair and wrapped those creamy thighs around my waist and locked his ankles at the small of my back.  My cock instantly stood up, harder than a flag post as his little pink tongue snaked past his lips and he slowly licked me from my chin up along my jawline to my ear.  His teeth nipped the fleshy part of my earlobe before he sucked it into his hot little mouth.

"Baby, I am trying to keep my  head here." I warned as his hips began a slow grind in my lap. I could feel the length of his shaft press against my abs. He moaned into my mouth and his  fingers tightened in my hair as he kissed his way across my cheek. "I need to feel you, I want you inside of me stretching me. I want his fast, hard, and dirty." He purred before taking my bottom lip in betwen his teeth and sucking it into his mouth. He sucked on the sensitive flesh like he was sucking on the head of my dick. My shaft pulsed painfully underneath his delectable ass and spewed a copious amount of pre-ejaculate in my shorts. "Seth, we need condoms." I tried to be the voice of reason, but he jsut continued to grind against me, getting lost in the friction he was creating for himself against my stomach.

"No condoms, I want to feel it when you come. I want you to mark me inside and out." He hissed in my ear before sliding seductively off my lap.

I had to clench my hands into fists at my side to prevent myself from snatching him up and throwing him onto the bed. His beautiful eyes blazed bright yellow as he started a tantalizing strip tease right there in front me. When he got his shirt off, he spun around, his hands going to the snap of his jeans. I heard the slide of his zipper a second before he wiggled that sweetly rounded ass and shimmed out of his pants. My mate is so fucking beautiful. I almost swallowed my tongue when he slowly turned back around and I let my eyes travel the length of his body. My gaze came to an abrupt halt at the waistband of his tight boxer briefs. The blushing head of his cock peeked out of the waistband  of those snug boxers as daring me to come and get it. I continued to watch as his little hand as he began a hypnotic show of rubbing his chest before his busy digits continued their journey south. His  fingers slipped even lower into his underwear and he  threw his head back and moaned so deliciously as he stroked himself from root to tip.

I sat there totally transfixed by the sensuous movements of his hand as he slowly jacked himself off. I tried desperately  to hang onto my control, I really did. But Seth ripped it from me when he dropped his drawers altogether and kicked them aside. One of his fingers went into his mouth and the other hand reclaimed his grip on his shaft. And a pearlescent drop of precome leaked from the slit of the mushroomed head. His finger popped out of his pretty pouty lips, it swirled in his fluids, and he popped right back into his mouth and that was when I lost it. I heard the feral growl as it bubbled up out of my chest and I guess Seth heard it too, because he began to backing away from me, but his actions just enticed the beast that he set free even more.

I pounced on him, and none too gently either. I grasped him around the waist spun on my heels and threw him face first onto our bed. And before he could scurry off the other side of the mattress, I whipped my sweatpants off and  pinned him with the entire length of my body. I ground my dripping cock into the crease of his firm butt cheeks. "I was trying to be a gentleman." I licked his ear before giving a sharp nip on the sensitive lobe. Using my knees I spread his thighs apart, and I grasped his wrist  and held them above his head with one hand. "Now, I am going to give you exactly what you asked for and more." Seth groaned out loud and the sound caused my cock to jerk against the smooth skin of his luscious ass. I reached over to the nightstand with my free hand and snatched up the small bottle of lube. "You say you want my inside you? Well, I am going to bury myself so deep inside this sweet hot tunnel of yours, that you will feel me under your heart. Isn't that what you want babe?"

I flipped the cap open one handed and just turned it upside down. I liberally coated my dick and his curvaceous ass with the viscous fluid. I continued to roll my hips and used my rock hard length to spread it all over his butt cheeks and eventually into the crease of his ass. I kept working my engorged cock deeper and deeper into him until the ultra sensitive head bumped against his quivering entrance. "Fuck baby, you feel so warm and inviting, and I know just how tight you are going to feel around me when I finally enter you. That sweet chute is going to milk me dry and I am going to love every minute of it. I am going to fuck you unconscious baby. Are you ready for me, my sweet mate?" I lasciviously licked across his cheek as his breath panted between his wet parted lips. Seth just whimpered and arched his ass into my groin, silently let me know that he was ready for everything that I said I was going to do him. Seth wanted our mating to be hard, fast, and dirty. And he was going to give it to him.

Seth buried his face into the bedding to muffle his screams as I unceremoniously thrust myself balls deep into that hot tight channel. His outer ring of nerves shuddered and twitched around the girth of my shaft. I had to clamp my jaw shut and every  muscle in my body strained with exertsion in order to keep my orgasm from erupting like a super volcano. I gave only a few minutes to assimilate to my hard entry before I took a deep calming breath and sent a punishing pace. I withdrew almost all the way out of him, leaving only the wide flushed head of my dick in his quivering chute before plunging myself all the way until my balls slapped against his ass. My fangs descend and my wolf howled in triumph in my head and I continued to ride him. He was a writhing incoherent mess as I continued to pummel in and out of his channel. "Yeah, baby, that's it. You feel so fucking good my love." I scraped my lengthened incisors against his shoulder as my hips pistoned on. Seth's chute spasmed and milked the length of my shaft so hard  my balls drew up. I could feel my release churning  inside of them, causing them to swell and quiver some more.

Quickly, I reached under Seth to clasp his shaft and stroke him into completion, but my hand met a soft dick. And for a second or two, I wondered if I was hurting him more than I was giving him pleasure. That was until I went to move my hand away and my fingers made contact with a cooling puddle of his release. And holy hell, and just the thought of him shooting off without any added stimulation had my eyes rolling into the back of my head. My balls immediately emptied and I groaned and undulated my entire body from head to toe with the force of my never ending release. I came so long and so hard that with each thrust my fluids leaked out of his channel and coated my still rigid shaft.

"Bite me, claim me my mate." Seth whispered breathlessly and I complied with one swift neat bite. My fangs sank deep into his willing flesh, and his sweet blood spilled into my mouth. I drank deep and my chest puffed up with pride when I heard his satisfied sigh.  I made sure not to take too much because although I tried, I knew I failed horrendously to control myself. I also knew without a doubt that we created a life tonight  with this mating. And to be honest I have no regrets about it whatsoever. After I closed the puncture wounds at the junction of his neck and shoulder. We both simultaneously hissed as I withdrew from his well used entrance. It took a few more moments for me to catch my breath before I got up to get him a warm washcloth. I wiped him free of our sweat, and my excess come from his spent body. I climbed back in bed and gathered him close. And with ym last remaining energy I checked on our children in the other room before drifting off to sleep, utterly exhausted but extremely contented.