(71) connor, imagine

"Oh my god you guys are the king and queen of relationships." I giggle at my best friend and her boyfriend of two years they fit so perfectly together.

"We know." My B/f/n Saids as she flicks her hair and her boyfriend kiss her head.

"Hold on babe I think someone at the door." I say and walk towards my door and open it to see no one there.

"Sorry nobody was there." I shrug and began to talking again.

"Y/n we need you to find you a man." Y/b/n Saids as she being attack by her boyfriend giving her kisses.

"Maybe." I say and let a small sigh.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Okay I'm going to go and found the person who's knocking on my door love y'all bye." I say waving them bye.

I got up from the sofa again and open the door and I see Connor my ex boyfriend the man that cheated on me, that broke my heart and made cry for months, made feel like I wasn't good enough Connor the guy who standing at my doorstep at 9:30 at night in the pouring rain.

"Connor." I spoke quietly.

"Hey Y/n um can I come in please?" Connor asked, I know I shouldn't but apart of me still misses him so much it hurts.

"Yeah." I say and step aside and let him in.

"I grab a towel and hand it to him so he can dry off a bit, he smiles and mumbles a 'thank you' then dry his face and I walk in the kitchen and pour me some juice"

"So why here of all the places?" I asked as I take sip of my drink.

"It was the closest." Connor Saids.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and Connor let out a shaky sigh.

"The boys Band me from the vamps because I'm not focusing and my family is not talking to me since we broke up, and I have no one but just give me a few minutes and I get out of your hair, I promise just let me call a text and I'm gone." Connor Saids getting his phone out.

Don't do it Y/n your stronger then this come on yes you are, don't do it.

"Connor you can stay here for the night, you can sleep in the guest bedroom." I say and Connor looks at me from his Phone

And you did it.

"Really? Because I just can call a cab." Connor Saids.

"Really Connor." I smile.

"Thank you so much." Connor grins at me.

"Um let get the guest bedroom set up then." I say but Connor stops me.

"No don't do that the couch is fine I promise." Connor reassure me and I nod.

"Okay just let me Get a blanket and a pillow for you then." I say walking out of the room.

"I grab everything I needed and walk back into the living room where Connor is looking around"

"So um I found some old clothes of your you can sleep in lucky I still had them." Connor nods.

"Thank you for everything." Connor smiles but I just give him a small smile.

"I go get changed." Connor quietly Saids and left the room, I sigh and set on the loveseat, my heart still feels for him while my head is calling me a idiot, I just can't help but feel sorry for him.

"You're still the same, you will always love the small of lavender and peaches." Connor Saids as sits on the couch.

I guess I never did change.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I cheated I'm sorry that I run to you when I have a problem even though we not together I'm sorry for always hurting you, I will never forgive myself for hurting the love of my life never I would kill to be with you everyday all I want is to talk to you, kiss you, hug you, hold you do anything with you but I was stupid and cheated and ruined everything I had and you never forgive me, I'm sorry Y/n I'm so sorry Y/n." Connor stops talking and hold his head and cry's.

I get up and hold him something I missed something I know I shouldn't be doing but I am, I love him I can't help it.

"Is okay Connor." I whisper and run my fingers through his hair.

"No is not I can't focus on the band because I'm missing you and my family isn't talking to me because I come home drunk every night hating myself and Blame my family, I need you Y/n." Connor cry's.

"I need you too Connor." I say as tears fall.

"You mean that?" Connor asked looking at me with red puffy eyes.

"Yes I do I don't care what you did as long you never ever do it again." I say as tears fall.

"I promise I will treat you like the queen you are." Connor Saids.

"Well are you going to kiss me?" I asked.

"Connor smiles and kiss my lips it taste like slat because of our tears but we don't care I love him and I'm kissing! I never been so happy"

"Let's go to bed." I say and Connor nods and smile, then pick me up and take me to my bedroom.

"I love you Y/n." Connor Saids once we lay in bed together.

"I love you more Connor." I smile and peck Connor lips.

"I can feel Connor as holds me tight and kiss my head"

"After for so long everything fall into place"
___________________________
This actually made me cry a little bit this but I didn't Connor is my baby so be sweet to him and I hope you guys like this as much I loved writing it

Comment on what you liked
And vote

That's all for now
Peace out ✌🏻