(58) REQUESTED FOR BRYNN

Brynn

"Me and my boyfriend Connor is laying on our bed in our share apartment me and Connor been together for three years and we still haven't had sex, it wasn't that I was a virgin it because I never felt like I was good enough and never felt confident"

"Connor is roaming his fingers tips on my arm as I lay on his chest hearing his heartbeat Connor kisses my head and which makes me smile"

"Brynn?" Connor saids making me looking at him.

"Yeah con." I say looking at him.

"This is very random but um how come we never had sex." Con asked.

"I sit up and look at him and took a deep breath"

"Well I never felt like I was good enough and I never felt confident about myself." I say honestly as I Twirl my thumbs.

"Con lifts my head up and looks in my eyes"

"I think you are amazing and good enough for me I love you and you're beautiful body, you are my one and only and I want to spend the rest of my life with forever and I do promise you that." Con saids kissing my lips then pulls away and smile at me.

"I pushed Connor down on the bed and got on top of him and kiss his lips roughly"

"Connor moans in my mouth making me smile, Connor Romes My body
I kiss down Connor jaw then down his neck leaving hickeys on his neck"

"I go down pulling con shirt up and kiss his belly then I reach down Connor jeans and unbuckle them and unzip his jeans"

"Brynn babe we don't have to this if you're not ready." Connor saids stopping me.

"Con I'm ready you made feel feel confident and goof about myself and now is my turn to reward you." I say with a smirk.

"I pull his jeans down along with is boxers and takes he dick and stroke it with my fingertips making him moan as I tease him"

"Ple....please put it in your mouth." Connor begs as I smirk and put him
In my mouth.

"Connor moans as I bob my head up and down on his member he quickly grabs my hair and move it from my face as I suck him off"

"Damn Brynn you're so good at this fuck." Con moans.

"I look at him as i suck him off and I see that he throw his head back in pleasure and moans  escapes his mouth"

"Oh shit baby I'm going to cum." Con moans.

"I quickly pull away making him open his eyes and looking at me with defeat as he wanted more, but I just smirk and took off my clothes Con smirks and grab me by my waist and push me down on the bed and kiss my lips"

"You're so good with your mouth baby." Con saids as he kiss my neck.

"Yeah you like how I suck you off." I say as I twirl my fingers with his hair.

"Yes you did so amazing baby." Connor saids.

"Connor then sit up and spread my legs open and line himself in my entrance"

"You ready baby." Connor asked.

"I nod my head and he pushed himself in me making us both moan"

"Oh fuck you're so tight." Con moans.

"Connor move." I moan and Connor moves faster.

"Fuck it feels so good." I moan breathless, which makes Con chuckle.

"Yeah you like that hun baby yeah." Connor saids as he grab my breast and squeeze them.

"Yes oh fuck." I moan grabbing his head kiss his lips and biting his lower lip making him grunt.

"Connor pulls away from my lips and he keeps thrusting in me"

"Connor goes faster and faster I'm sightly on the edge feeling my orgasm coming"

"Con I'm go... oh fuck yess." I moan as I cum.

"Shit yes fuck yes." Connor grunts as he pulls out and cum all over my stomach.

"Connor breaths then saids"

"Sorry I Cum on you but I don't have condom better start now." Connor smirks.

"Yes you need to buy them now." I smirks and wink at him.

"I get up and clean myself then lay back in bed our naked bodies together"

"Love you Brynn." Connor saids kissing my head.

"Love you too Con." I say kissing his bare chest.

"Let's just say con brought condoms the next day😉😏"

______________________________
Well that was something sorry it is short Brynn but I hope you Like it and happy Easter everybody ❤️❤️