(68)JAMES, SMUT

James P.O.V

"Singing front of thousands of fans something I enjoy everyday is amazing watching our fans get so excited seeing us live is the best feeling as I'm playing all night, as I noticed a beautiful girl singing every words I sing she like a model or actress but I never seen before, I was Amazed by her beauty"

"I quickly realize that I wasn't playing so I hurry and finish the song"

After the show

Me and the boys finish the show which was amazing our fans are amazing, we all went to our hotel room (separate hotel rooms) and all go to sleep, well they did I couldn't I couldn't stop thinking about that at our show I don't know what it is but I know she isn't like anyone I ever seen before even though I never met her but I have that feeling.

"I sigh and throw the blanket off my body and put on my hoodie and put on
My shoes then grab my key card and left to go the hotel bar for a few drinks not much because we do have to up really early in the morning"

"I want down to the bar and order a glass of gin then I notice the girl next to me have the same, she turns to look at me and I quickly recognize her is the same girl! At our show!"

"Hi I'm james." I say turning to look more at her.

"I know who you are I was at your guys show and I'm Y/N." She said looking at me.

"Yes I know it!" I smile widely.

"Ah I knew it that you were looking at me." Y/N teases me.

"Well I mean you're beautiful is not hard not to." I smile then sip at my drink as I watch her blush.

"You're such a flirt." Y/N smiles.

"Only for you." I wink.

1 hour later

"Me and Y/N spoke for a hour only had two drinks the more we talk I like her"

"Why don't we go up my hotel." I whisper in her as she keeps flirting with me.

"I like that very much." She whispers back.

"I grab her hand and lead her to my hotel room"

(Hotel room)

"Wow this is nice." Y/N said as she put her bag down.

"Yeah it is." I say walking closer to her.

"Too be bad you always alone when you go to your hotels but tonight I guess you're lucky." Y/N saids as she puts arms around my neck when I put my hands on her waist.

"Yeah I am lucky." I say as I lean in and she does the same.

"And our lips touched they fit so perfectly our lips move in sync, I pull her closer then I sipped my tongue in her mouth and we they dance together then Y/N move us to the bed and pushed me down on the bed and straddling my waist then she leans down and kiss me again"

"Then she leans down and move her body to the bed and pull down my sweat pants along with my boxers and throw them to the floor with a smirk then she lean down and grab my dick and kiss the tip, then she took all of me in her mouth I watch her as she bobs her head as she sucks on my dick"

"Oh fuck you feel so good." I moan as I grab her head and push her down.

"Mmhm you're so big." She hums as she pulls up and kiss my lips and pumps me with her hand.

"Then she leans back down and suck me off"

"God you're so fucking hot." I moan.

"Then I feel myself reaching my high I grab her tightly but not too tight"

"I'm coming." I moan as I spill in her mouth.

"She pulls away and looks at me as she swallow my come"

"You taste delicious." Y/N smirks.

"Okay now is your turn." I smirk as I flips us over and unzip her jeans and pull them down along with her underwear.

"I look up at her and saw that she took off her shirt and bra off and throw it on the floor"

"I smirk and pull her legs apart and slowly suck on her inter thigh then I lean down and flick my tongue against her clit"

"Her moan fill the room as I suck on clit and thrust my fingers inside her"

"Oh fuck James." She moans as grips my hair.

"Mhmm you like that baby." I smirk.

"Yes james  I love it so much." She moans.

"I thrust my fingers inside faster and suck harder"

"James I can't take this teasing anymore please fuck me." Y/N begs.

"Mhmm you want me to fuck You baby." I smirk.

"Yes please james please fuck me." She pleaded.

"She leans back more towards the headboard as I move on my knees and pushed myself inside her, we throw are head back in pleasure"

"Oh fuck baby you're so tight." I moan as I got faster.

"Y/N lost for words so anything noise that come from her mouth is moans"

"I grab Y/N left leg and put over my shoulder to go deeper inside her"

"Oh fuck you feel so good." Y/N moans.

"I smirk at her then I thrust faster going deep inside her"

"Then I feel her walls tighten around me squeezing my cock as I feel her reaching her high"

"James I'm going to Cum." She moans.

"Yes baby cum all over my cock." I grunt as I rub clit.

"FUCK!!!" She screams as she cums all over me.

"Then I feel myself reaching my high and I quickly pull out spill my load all over belly"

"I put her leg down and move beside her"

"That was amazing." She said breathless.

"I know." I said as I give her a towel to clean my cum off her body.

"After she finished she puts away the towel and give me a sweet kiss on the lips"

"You know I want to see you more and get to know you more so maybe after my show tomorrow we can go out and but as a date." I ask.

"I love." She smiles and lays her head on my chest.

"I smile and wrapped my arms around her"

"Who would thought that lead to a long lasting relationship"

___________________________sorry for the Wait but here you guys go
Love you ❤️