(33)REQUESTED FOR ANGIE

A/N Okay so this one is for brads_gurl
And I know you said hate and love relationship but I couldn't think anything for that and I tried really hard to so I changed it to hate/love friendship but if want me to do it the way you wanted it then I will do it I promise but here my version I'm sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angie and brad had been friends for a long time, but they had Their moments when they will fight and not talk for weeks till one apologizes, but they also had fun moments and best moments, and they also have the same feeling towards each other brad likes Angie a lot, and Angie likes Brad a lot
But they scared to impress their feeling towards each other because of their friendship because they have a hate/love friendship.

"Now Angie is her living room watching her favorite movie waiting for Brad to call her and apologize, Brad and Angie are like they both hate apologizing"

"After a few hours a knock came to Angie door, Angie got up from couch and open the door, and revealed Brad holding Angie favorite flowers"

"Hey" Angie saids calmly.

"Hey Angie um can I come in" Brad asked.

"Angie movie from the door and let Brad in"

"So I wanted to apologize to because you deserve not to be treated like that
And I'm sorry" Brad smiles.

"I appreciate your apologize but how come you brought me flowers because every time we argue you just say sorry and we watch a movie that's it" Angie saids confused.

"Because that's the thing Angie, I don't want to be friends anymore" Brad saids biting his lip.

"Oh so you don't want be friends with me anymore fine you know where the door is" Angie said angrily.

"What no that's not I'm saying I don't want to be friends with you because I'm in love with you Angie I always have, you make me feel like no other and you know me better then anyone but I just had to tell you and I understand if you don't feel the same"Brad saids putting the flowers down and walking towards Angie door.

"Brad I love you too" Angie blunts out.

"Brad turns around and looked at her shocked"

"You do you love me?"Brad asked in shocked.

"Yes I had been in love with you since we first met" Angie smiles.

"Okay so um Angie will you go on a date with me?" Brad asked.

"No" Angie said simply.

"No I thought you love me I knew it it was a joke" Brad sighs.

"I wanna be more then a date brad" Angie said.

"Like what?" Brad asked.

"A girlfriend" Angie smiles.

"Brad smiles and walk towards Angie and grab her face kissed her lips passionately"

"They both pull away and rest their foreheads against each other and smile"

"Angie will you be my girlfriend?" Brad asked.

"Yes I been your girlfriend" Angie smiles.

"Brad smiles and kissed her again, then they spent all day cuddling and talking but mostly kissing"
_______________________________
Again I'm sorry if this is not what you wanted but if you like it awesome if you don't I will make it better i promise,❤️
Go read 3 months is so good like I'm literally in love with it is a book with mrsdracofelton is amazing and don't forget to check her other books love you ❤️