(70) James, imagine

"Ugh Y/n is useless I can't dance I be horrible at our wedding." James whine as you try to teach him how to dance.

You and James met a few years ago at a club you were dancing your night away while James watches you dance and James instantly fall in love with you, you both spend the night together and but noting happened no sex, no kiss, just talking about everything and anything.

While three months of getting to know each other James asked you out and to James relief you said yes, and three years later James asked you to marry him and to James relief again you said yes, the most amazing day ever for you both.

James never really worrying about dancing because you were the dancer and he was the singer, now James needs to learn how to dance for you're guys wedding or everyone will be laughing at how he stepped on your feet.

"I can't dance Y/n I never be good as you and I want to make our wedding day perfect and I know The first dance is really special to you." James saids as he seats on the floor and put his head in his hands.

"James babe, the first dance is not really important to me marrying you is the most important, I love you and is cute that you don't know how to dance but don't to be hard on yourself, we get it I promise." You smile as you lift James head up.

"I just want everything to be perfect." James mumble as he pouts cutely.

"And everything will be, dancing is not the most important thing in the world." You say and James just sighs.

"One more practice and we get it." You smile as you turn back on the music and James gets up off the floor, and place his hand on your lower back and place the other in your hand.

"Just look at me the whole time, just my eyes." You say and James nods.

"You both being to move to the rhythm, James eyes never leaving yours his smile brightly as think about everything"

He's going to marry you, He's future is your future, he's song is your song, his love is your love, he's soul is your soul, everything perfect so perfect that James dance so well with you never step on your feet or mess up he did it perfectly.

"You did it." You smile talking James out of his trance.

"Is because of you." James smiles.

"How?" You ask while you blush

"Because I'm marrying the woman of my dreams." James saids as he pick you up and spin you around twice as giggles come out of your mouth.

"I love you James mcvey." You grin and peck his lips.

"I love you more Y/n future mcvey." James smiles.

"Dance or not you're marrying your best friend and lover"

___________________________
This is so cute I hope you guys love it is short but I wanted you guys to be happy with me since hardy post on here but after I hope you love it

Love y'all peace out ✌🏻