(50) You get brought up in a interview (BRAD and JAMES)

Brad:
The boys were doing interviews, all day and they been asked about their music and incoming music and tours which everyone is excited about. But now they are doing Their last interview of the day for a YouTube channel, and Brad is sitting on the edge of the sofa watching and listening closely in case, she brings up your name. Because everybody know you guys are dating.

"So brad how are you and Y/N doing!" The excited interview asked Brad as he looks up happily when your name came up.

"Good yeah, we very good very happy." Brad saids as he smiles happily at her.

"That's good to hear, so is Y/N here with you guys." She asked as Brad was blushing.

"No sadly not." Brad saids as he blush harder.

"Oh what a shame I would totally bring her up with you guys." She laughs as Brad chuckles too imagine how nervous you will be if you would have came.

"Brad what's you're favorite thing about her." She asked Brad.

"Everything! She's perfect to me, she makes me happy and I know when I come home I get to see her, but it won't be home till I see her beautiful that I love so much, that she is my home and I love her so much.
I can't stop." Brad said then blushes as he just realized how much he talk about you.

"Aw brad that's so sweet you really love her." She saids as she smiles happily.

"Yeah I really do." Brad saids as he thought about you.

James:
James and the boys were doing a interview for a YouTube channel and so far the boys played games, answered fan questions, talk about their music and tours. But nothing spark but the sound of your name.

"James how is it dating Y/N?" The interview asked as she can tell she made James happy with the sound of your name.

"Is good, no is been amazing she's amazing." James smiles happily and proudly as he lucky to call you his.

"Aw you seem so happy to be with her." She asked James as he nods happily.

"Yes I am I'm really happy with her and everything about her." James saids as he thinks about you and him, your guys lazy days, your guys favorite bedroom activities. Everything you guys do together means everything to James.

"What's your favorite thing about her." She asked James.

"Her smile, I love her smile more then ever she makes me smile when she smile 'hell' I think the whole world smiles when she smiles it just makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world to just to see her smile." James saids happily.

"Well I guess you could say you're truly in love with her." She saids happily.

"Yes i am." James smiles widely.
______________________________
Enjoy and comment if you want me to do a Tristan and Connor one ❤️