(56) Connor,smut

Connor is finally home from tour and decides to give you a little reward for being a good, patient girl for him.

"I'll be home soon, I swear." Connor said through the phone for what felt like the hundredth time. "I miss you, but this time it's real. I'm coming home tomorrow, remember?"

You could hear his voice perk up at the mention of coming home and you couldn't help but smile at the thought of feeling him around you again. "I know, Connor. I can't wait to see you."

Spending lonely nights by yourself   was part of being in a relationship with Connor. You should be used to it by now, you knew what it is you signed up for when you first went in the relationship with him. But you still found yourself tossing and turning in his bed at night at the discomfort of not having him there, holding his pillow against your chest, and taking in whatever scent he had left in that cold, empty bed.

He must have sensed the loneliness you were feeling when he let out a deep sigh before speaking, "Babe, I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you... It's just- the new album and the tours, I... These things take time, you know?"

"Con, it's okay. You don't need to worry about anything, your shows are amazing and the new album is going to be amazing." You said, knowing that he needed to be encouraged. "And don't worry about me either, I promise I've been good."

You heard him let out a chuckle on the line. "Yeah? Well get some rest, babe. I'm gonna need you up and ready for me tomorrow, okay? Goodnight, I love you."

It wasn't that you didn't want Connor there with you for cuddles and netflix, you wanted him in other ways as well.

You missed the way he would moan out your name and tangle his fingers in your hair when you'd suck his cock. You missed how his long slender fingers would slide into you easily while he had his tongue circling your clit. You missed the way he'd have one hand on your hip while he thrusts harshly into you and the other on the headboard to use as leverage to drive into you faster. You missed the way his head would tilt back and screw his eyes shut when he came. His mouth is slightly agape letting out groans of pleasure at how tight you feel around him.

Frustratingly, you let your head fall down on the pillow and groaned. Connor, thinking that it was a good idea at that time, decided to prohibit you from masturbating when he wasn't around; claiming that it was 'his job'.

The idea was stupid, it wasn't like he would find out that you were able to get yourself off while he was away, right? You loved being bossed around and Connor so happens to love being the dominant one in bed. But this rule was just plain out mean.

However, remembering the way he said that he'd reward you each time you'd last excited you as you slowly pulled your hand away from your panties.

Hours passed and you blinked at the ceiling. You couldn't sleep. Thoughts of having the boy you loved so deeply consumed your thoughts and distracted you from your slumber.

How long has it been? He should be almost home soon-

The door to your bedroom burst open and you were greeted by a weight pressed down on you.

"Y/N! Baby, I missed you so much!" Connor began kissing all over your face while pinning your arms down on the mattress. You couldn't hold in your giggles as you felt his soft lips press down on your skin. "Con-nor!" You whined.

Eventually, he presses a last tender kiss on your lips and interwines his fingers with yours, still on top of you. Pulling back from the kiss, he looks at you lovingly as he lays his forehead against yours. "I really really missed you."

"I missed you too." You felt tears pooling at your eyes and fall on your cheek and he gently wipes it away.

He presses his lips on yours for the second time that day and licks at your bottom lip, asking for access. He slips his tongue inside your mouth and explores every inch of it, as if trying to recall each and every detail he may have forgotten.