(54)JAMES,imagine

You get a dog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and James wearing laying bed on a Saturday morning doing nothing as every Saturday, but today James got up from your cuddles and put clothes on telling you do the same at first you protested as you're very comfy laying in bed but instantly give in when he promised you that you guys will go to the pet store.

"After going into a few stores, you and James finally went to the pet store"

"Alright remember Y/N only looking around not buying." James saids sternly.

"I know I know only looking got it." You said annoyed at the fact you're not getting anything.

"You and james were looking at the cats as you know James loves cats very much and so do you, you love animals very much"

"Then you guys made it to the dog section as James knows you love dogs and you would do anything to have one"

"Oh my god James look at this one oh my god." You say happily as you pick French bulldog.

"Yeah he's cute but remember what I told you." James saids sternly as he pets the puppy.

"But James look at his face he's so cute please." You pleased as you hold him closer.

"No." James said crossing his arms.

"Please James I be good I won't chew on anything I promise but you guys have to buy me first." You say as the dog.

"No." James saids seriously.

"You sigh and put the dog down and left the store with James fellow close to you"

You and James made it home and you walk upstairs and slam the door of your guys share bedroom, you are mad at James because he always promised you that you get a puppy and he knows how you react to puppies but you still left empty handed.

***

"It was the next day and you're working by something licking your face, you groan then open your eyes and the see is the same dog at the pet store yesterday"

"Oh my god." You say excitedly.

"Yeah he really wanted to come home with us so I decided I will buy him." James saids sitting next to you playing with the puppy.

"But you said no." You said confused.

"Yeah but the only reason I took to you the pet store so I can see what kinda dog you want but, I didn't mean to make you mad I'm sorry babe." James saids as he kissed your lips.

"I'm sorry to I didn't mean to over react." You apologize.

"Okay what's his name." James asked.

"Um finely." You smile.

"Perfect alright come on I got finely some toys and a bed let's check it out." James saids waking you downstairs.

"Aw James you didn't have to buy all this." You say as look at the toys.

"I wanted to I wanted our first child be spoiled." James chuckles which makes you giggle and peck his lips.

"You and James spent the whole day spending time with your guys Finley"
______________________________
Sorry is short but I hope you like