(61) james smut

"You and James had just moved in together a month ago, and it has been the best month ever for you and james, you guys loved each other so you both took the next step and brought a place together"

"You just come home from a long day from work, and all you want to do is lay down with james and talked about each other day"

"You looked In the kitchen to find james but he wasn't in there, you looked in you guys shared bedroom to find him but he not in there ether"

"You frown when you can't find him then you thought about his office will you guys shared office"

"You looked in the office and you smile when you saw him in there, you walked closer to him, then you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss his check, his smiles and turn his chair so now he facing you"

"Hey baby how's was work?"James asked.

"It was long and tiring but now is great because I have you" you smile.

"Well I been thinking about you all day and how great it would be to kiss you and seeing you under your clothes" James flirt.

"Hmm I been thinking about you too and how hot it will be if you're dick was in my mouth" you flirt back.

"Hmm what you waiting for" James smirk.

You smirk back and got on your knees and unbuckle his jeans and unzip them, he lifts his hip up a bit to take his jeans and boxers off, then you grab his member and pump him with your hand, you look at him and smile, then you lean up and kiss his lip passionately then you pull away and kiss his tip, James leans his head back in pleasure, then you took his member in your mouth you bob your head up and down fast.

"James grabs your hair as you pump him then you toy with his balls making him moan and grunts loudly"

"Then you felt him twitch in your mouth, then his cum hit the back of your throat you looked at him smile then you shallow his cum"

"God you're so hot" he said as he kiss your lips.

"Hmm" you moan his mouth.

James removes your blouse then unzip your skirt, then moves everything on the desk everything falls on the floor, then he grabs your waist pulls you up on the desk, then unclips your bra and removes your underwear, then he press his lips towards yours, James moves his lip to your jaw down your neck leaving hickeys everywhere on your neck, then he moves his head down your breast sucking harshly on your nipples, you moan loudly as he sucks.

"James I need you" you whisper.

"Beg for it baby beg for me to be inside you beg for it baby girl" James whispers in your ear.

"Please James I beg of you to put your dick inside my pussy please" you beg as he play with your clit.

"Beg more" he saids as rub you faster.

"James put your cock in my pussy make me scream your name" you say in his ear.

James smirks removes his hand away from your pussy then he lays you down on desk, then he climbs on top
Of the desk and line himself in your entrance and thrust forced in you not making a just to his size.

"Oh baby you so wet who made you so wet?" James asked.

"You did baby you made me wet" you moan.

"James smirks at your reply"

"James moves his hand to your clit and rub you fast"

"You moan loudly, then you felt yourself about to cum"

"James I'm gonna cum" you moan.

"Yes baby cum On my dick"James smirks.

"OH SHIT JAMES !!!" You scream his name.

"Then he pulls away and gets up from the desk and sits down on the chair"

"You weren't kidding when you say you gonna scream my name" James smirks.

"Did I ever lied to you" smirk.

"No you never do" he chuckles.

"Did you cum?" you asked.

"No" he said.

"Well let me fix that" you smirk.

"you get up from the desk and sit on his lap you line yourself on his dick and Bounce up and down"

"James grabs your hips to help you bounce"

"James throws his head back in pleasure then you grab his head and kiss his lip passionately"

"You feel James twitch in you then he moans loudly and digs his nails in you're skin"

"OH FUCK Y/N OH GOD" James grunts.

"You slow down then you stop then you fell your head on his shoulder panting really hard"

"Baby you make me feel so fucking good" James smiles.

"You have no idea how good you make me feel" you reply.

"Come on let's go to bed Love" James saids.

"You nod your head as he grab your hand and took you to the bedroom"
______________________________
Hope you like it