(34) REQUESTED FOR SHANNON

Another imagine for the wonderful Shannon1300 I hope you like it❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brad P.O.V
---------------

I woke to a very bad migraine. My head is pounding and I feel sick to my stomach and the worst part about it that I don't have my love Shannon she busy doing stuff, but I want to have her with me, the only thing I have is the soft cuddly teddy bear that she bought me for 3rd anniversary. God I will do anything to be in her arms.

"Come on Bradley take your medication" my mother tells but I refuse to take it.

"No I don't want to" I whine tightening my teddy bear.

"Brad stop being a baby and take your medicine" my sister sighs.

"No" I say.

"Then They sigh and left my room"

SHANNON P.O.V
------------------------

"I was helping my parents remove their furniture around their house when I got a called from brad's mom"

"Hello" I say thorough the phone.

"Hey Shannon um Brad woke with a migraine headache and we been trying to get him to takes his medicine but he let us. So I was wondering if you could come over and make him take his medicine" brad's mom say though the phone.

"Okay I be right over" i say then hang up.

"Mom, dad I'm sorry but brad is not feeling good so I'm going to check on him I love you guys" I say hugging them goodbye.

"Bye love" they shout.

"I rush to my car and drive to Brads house"

"After 30 minutes, I got to Brad house then I run up the front door and knock on it, after a few seconds the door opens and it reveals brad sister Nat"

"Hi Shannon Brad upstairs and here his medicine" nat saids with a small smile.

"Okay thank you" I say taking the medicine out of her hands then run upstairs.

"I open brad's door and I saw him cuddle up with the teddy bear I got I looked with awe for a few seconds"

"Brad?" I say.

"Shannon?" Brad saids opening his eyes.

"Hey baby" I smile.

"Hey love I missed you" Brad smiles.

"I missed you too" I smile.

"Now brad let's take your medicine" I smile.

"No I'm not doing it" Brad saids holding the bear tighter.

"Come on Brad please take your medicine for me" I beg.

"No I'm not taking it" Brad saids holding the bear closer to his chest.

"I look at the bear and took it out of brad grasp and brad looks at me in shocked then try to take the teddy bear out of my hand but I snitch it away"

"No no can't have the teddy bear till you take your medicine" I say.

"No come on please" Brad begs.

Sorry Brad not till you take your medicine. I say.

"Fine but if I do, do I get my bear back and cuddles from you too"Brad pouts.

"Yes" I smile.

"Okay fine" Brad said sighing.

"I give brad his medicine and he took instantly but had a gross face on which makes me laugh"

"Happy" Brad saids.

"Yes" I said laying next to Brad and giving his bear back.

"I love you Shannon" Brad whispers In my ear.

"I love you too Brad" I reply.

"Then me and brad spent the rest of the day together in each other arms"

"He may act like a baby at times but his my baby"
_____________________________
I hope you like it Shannon and thank you for requesting it means a lot everyone give her follow because she awesome
Love you