(21) Luke hemmings

You were going to see brad live at capital FM jingle ball. And you couldn't be more excited and proud of Brad and the boys for playing at the ball is a big deal for artists and bands to play on a big stage.

You were backstage watching Brad perform he was jumping around and singing his heart to their lovely fans
You love seeing how happy he is
It makes you happy.

After they finished their performance
They said thank you then walk off the stage.

As brad walking off Brad sees you and run over to you and gives you a big hug and spun you around twice before putting you down and said.

'I'm so glad you came, Y/N" he said then pecks you lips.
'I wouldn't miss it for the world babe" you said with a grin.
Well I'm glad every song I sing I was thinking about you" he said with a smile.
Aw baby I love you" you said with a smile.
And I love you now let's watched the other artist yeah?" He asked.
Yeah you said with smile.

Then he grabs your hand and watch the other artist that you both love so much.

When you guys watching the the artists you heard 4 familiar voices the voices of 4 boys name calum Ashton
Micheal and Luke the boys of 5 seconds of summer you love the band so much so seeing them makes you happy and excited"

The five seconds boys are talking to you and brad and you couldn't believe it.

But you also notice that Luke is staring at you and brad seem to notice that's when his arm found your waist and keeps kissing your temple and your head then your cheek then he finally pecks your lips.

But Luke seems can't take his eyes off of you and is making brad jealous that someone is staring at his girl.

Brad had to do a interview with boys and he really didn't want to leave you with Luke but he had to go so he pecks your lips a few times before he left.

As you alone with five seconds of summer you decided to bring the conversation going and not make it awkward.

So are you guys excited to be playing at the ball" you asked with a smile.
Yeah is amazing we can't believe playing at this arena" Ashton said.
Yeah is incredible we just 4 goofy boys from Australia and who would thought we be playing here" Michael said.
Not me I never thought any of this would happen is incredible" calum said.
You guys are truly amazing band" you said with a grin.
You beautiful"Luke finally blurted out.

'You blushed and said"

thank you but I'm with brad" you said
So? That doesn't mean you're not beautiful because you are" he said while biting his lip.

Brad most have heard what Luke said about you being beautiful because that's when Brad came to you and grab you kissed you passionately for a long time.

You both kissed for a while then you both pull away when you guys heard someone cough.

You blushed and hide yourself in brad chest.

Brad give Luke a glare that when Luke realize what was brad doing Luke hold up his in surrender then he nod to the boys is time to perform they say their goodbyes leaving you and brad alone.

Brad you get so jealous you said with a smirk.
Yeah I know but I don't want no one to take you away from me he said with a pout.
You smile and kissed his bottom lip and said,
Baby no one is ever going to be amazing as you. You are amazing Bradley and I don't want anyone else but you" you said.
Promise?" He asked.
Promise you said with a grin.

He smiles and kissed your lips passionately.

I love you so much baby" he said.
I love you to Brad so much" you said.
Now let's finished watch the other acts" he said with a smile.
Okay" you said with a grin.

"He grab your hand while you two watch the other acts"

"Knowing you two are meant to be together"
_______________________________
Ahhhh I love this so much i hope you do to
Don't forget to vote and comment
Lots of love
Valerie