(49) Connor, imagine

(He's sick)

You were waked by Connor and his coughing fit he had, you open your eyes and you see Connor sit the edge of the bed rubbing he's temple with his. Fingers, as he sniff and cough.

"Con?" You spoke softly as you rub his back.

"Hey love, did I woke you?" Connor asked as he looks at you and you see his tried and red eyes.

"Con are you sick love?" You asked to which he nods.

"Lay down and. I give you some medicine okay I be back." You say softly, and Connor listen and lays down the covers over his bed.

You get out the bed and find some
Cold&flu medicine in the bathroom, and as you about to walk. You see Connor run pass you and bends down
On the floor and throw up in the toilet, you frown and rub his back as he gets sick. After Connor finished he stands up, and brush his teeth. And you lead towards the bedroom after he finished.

"You tuck Connor in the blanket, then leave the room to get him some water so he can take his medicine"

"Here you go love." You say as you give him the medicine and the water,
And he sets a bit. And take the medicine.

"Thank you Y/N." Connor smiles at you which you send back.

"You're welcome my love." You say happily.

"Can you cuddle with me?" Connor asked his pout his lip a bit, and you giggle softly and get on your side
Of the bed and cuddle up with con.

"Thank you for taking care of me, my love." Connor saids as he lay on your chest.

"No problem con, you need it and your
Not getting out of be till your better." You say sternly.

"Yes Y/N babe I will." Connor giggles.

"Good now let's sleep." You say as Connor snuggle more to you and you smile.

"Taking care of your baby"