(31) You play with his hair

Connor:
"Babe..." he breathes out as your hands immediately connected with his hair, tugging it slightly. He moans in between kisses. "You liked that baby?" you whispered right in his ear. He whimpered in response as you repeated your actions, earning multiple moans from him. "Don't stop, baby." He pleads out. You chuckle softly, "I wasn't planning to, Con. I like getting this reaction from you." You kissed him back harder and tugged his hair harder. "What reaction? Me submissively giving myself to you?" he smirks, "Yeah." And there, an idea suddenly popped up in your head,
'Submissively giving himself to me?'

Brad:
"Yeah, yeah do that. Oh god..." Brad whispered as you played with his hair while he was playing FIFA. "Hmm...but baby, you can't be focused when I'm playing with your hair..." You teasingly said while you tugged harder and massaged his scalp. His eyes immediately fluttered close as he leaned backwards to your hand. You noticed how much he was enjoying this so you removed your hand from his hair. You stood up and walked away from him, "Oh my God, Y/N. You are so paying for that." He shook his head, not making eye contact while he kept playing.

Tristan:
"Your hair is so nice, Tris." You said as you slid your hands into his bundle of hair while tugged a little. "Thank you, baby." He breathes out as he leaned more backwards to your hand for more pressure. "Do you like that babe?" you asked as you ran your hands all over his hair. He smiled at you and with his hand, he pulled you onto him and kissed you, as a reply. You accidently removed your hands and placed them on his chest. He made a tsk sound and took you hand on his, and placed it back on his hair. He whispered, "Please, baby. More."

James:
"Love..." James said as he walked into the room, placing a kiss on your forehead. He was stressed, you can tell. "What's bothering you, baby?" you asked. He just shook his head and ran his hand on his hair. "Please, can you just play with my hair?" he asks you almost pleadingly. Your heart fluttered because he has never acted like he needed you this badly. "Of course." You whispered and started to play with his hair. You felt himself calm down a little and his body lightened up. You pulled his hair just a little, which made his head lean backwards and him biting his bottom lip. "You alright now, baby?" You asked softly which he replied with a little nod, eyes closed. You smiled at the sight you were seeing right now. James, helpless in your hands.
_____________________________
I hope you love it