(37) REQUESTED FOR ALE

For the beautiful Thevampsromania
Ale P.O.V.

Me and brad had decided on having a lazy day until we both said we were hungry, so now me and brad are in the kitchen making dinner since we been in bed all day and tried of snacks and junk food.

"Alright my love let's put the noodles in the blowing water." Brad saids as he
Puts the noodles in the water.

"Me and brad have decided on making spaghetti since is easy, me and brad turn on music and WAKE UP came on. Me and brad giggle and brad looked at me and smile.

"May I have this dance my love" Brad saids taking my hand in his.

"You may" I giggled.

Me and brad danced together beautifully, my head on brad chest as we laced our fingers together. Then brad spins me around then dip me, and kiss my lips, it was short yet so passionately.

"I love you some much ale" Brad spoke softly.

"I love you too Bradley." I smile.

"Then me and brad went back to cooking"

"After we finished cooking we place the food on plates, then we want to table and lit some candles and drink some red wine, this night is so Romantic"

"After we finished eating, me and brad clean dishes together after splashing each other with the water"

"Once we done we want to the living room, I sit down as brad put in a movie"

"What you put in?" I asked.

"The notebook" Brad smiles.

"I grin as I watch Brad sit down on the couch and as we watch the movie"

"I'm snuggled up on brad chest as brad whispers sweet nothings in my ear, as rubbing my arm up and down"

"Ale?" Brad spoke.

"Yeah" I say.

"I just want you to know you mean so much to me like nothing else, you are so much to me. And forever I want you in my life, I can't picture my life without you and I don't want to because I know my life would be a mess without you in it, I know one day I'm going to ask you to marry me and we going to have the best life in the world together, and along with babies Simpson running around house.
Just know I love you and I'm never going to stop, I would quit my career for you If that takes to see that beautiful smile that I'm so in love with I promise to love you forever ale till
I can't anymore I promise." Brad saids.

"I wipe my tears and lean in and press my lips on his so passionately but yet so meaningful"

"I love you too Brad for the rest of my life" I smile.

"Brad smiles and leans in kiss my lips once more before pulling away"

"Me and brad smile together and went back to our movie, then later that night our late night talks mean so me to me and I know it means a lot to as Well"

"Me and kissed each other good night and we diff off to sleep in each other arms happily and in love"

"With my love Bradley will Simpson"
_____________________________
I hope you love it if you I will change it for you ❤️