(66) Happy birthday brad

Is Brad birthday and you made Breakfast in bed for him, Brad smiles as he wakes to the smell of his favorite food made from his favorite person in the whole world.

"Awe babe you didn't have to." Brad saids as he kissed your cheek and dig in his food.

"Of course I did you would done same for me if it was my birthday." You say in a matter-face-tone

Brad chuckles and smiles then said.

"Fine but you have to eat with me I can't eat this all by myself."

"You smile and nod and starting eating"

"After you and brad finished breakfast, you both took a shower together as your everyday routine when he's from tour, then you both get ready as you have the whole day plan for you guys"

"Then brad family and friends have a birthday dinner for him, Brad was so happy with his special day he couldn't stop smiling"

"When you and brad got home, all Brad wanted to do was cuddle in bed with you but that's not happening Tonight at all"

"Y/N today was amazing, you made it so special." Brad smiles as he sits down on the bed as he holds your hand.

"Is not over yet." You smirk as brad looks at you confused.

You let go of brad hands as you take off your brown coat then your black heels, then your skin tight red dress leaving you in your strapless red lacy bra and underwear. Brad brought you the bra and underwear set for your anniversary and since is he's favorite color (specially) on you. You wear it making brad jaw drop and his eyes darken for you as his jeans get tighter.

"Yo..you look incredible sexy Y/N." Brad stutters as he stands up and grab your waist to pull you closer to him.

"You smirk and lean up and kiss his lips passionately and harshly tongue fighting together as brad hands roam your body, you smirk and pull away and whisper in his ear"

"I do anything you want to do is all about you baby."

"Brad's eyes darken almost going week his knees at your words and surprised- you were never vocal in the bedroom it always about brad pleasing you but not tonight- not at all"

"On the bed Against the headboard now." Brad growls.

"You nod and lay yourself against the headboard and smirk watching brad
Next move as he goes to the closet and grabs one of his ties and walk himself back to you"

"Arms up." Brad saids and you quickly obey and put your arms up.

Brad tie your hands tightly then take
Off his shirt off leaving his jeans then brad leans down and kiss your neck sucking on your sweet spot as you
Moan quietly In his ear marking brad brad smirk.

Brad leans down and starts sucking on your skin and nibble lightly on it gazing his teeth around your breast line, brad then pull you up a little to unclip
Your bra then he looks at you and kisses you hungrily at your lips
As he pulls the bra away from your body and throw it across the room.

"Brad pulls away going back down to your breast sucking harshly at your breast sucking on right nipple making harden then he gives attention to your
Left breast making you moan as he sucks harder and squeezing it"

"Brad then lowers down and kisses your stomach and nibble on your skin
Till reach your underwear pulling them down your body, seeing your drippy wet pussy"

"Mhmm happy birthday to me." Brad smirks as he open your legs wider for to swap his tongue across your folds teasing you then suck on them.