(23) Connor imagine, home

Connor had been on tour for five months and you missed like him like crazy. You and Connor had be together for two years and you guys relationship had been hard sometimes you surprised that you guys are still together but you guys love each other so to let go.

Now you are sat on the couch watching tv at 2:00PM waiting Connor  to come Home, Connor  comes home at 7:00PM.

Is now 5:00PM and you hurry upstairs and got ready to look nice when Connor got home so you went in the shower then you got ready then you blow dry your hair then you put light makeup Connor alway told you you look better without it he always knew how to make you smile.

"Then you went downstairs and made dinner for him"

You made baked chicken with the Side of rice and green beans then you sat on the couch with a book waiting for Connor to come home.

"As you waiting you decided to turn on some music then you move along to the soft music"

Then you reached the mirror and you saw the girl you don't like you never like yourself or your body no matter how much Connor tells you how you are beautiful you never come to believe him because you been through a lot with bullying When you were in high school then to fans giving you hate.

As you looking in the mirror you saw Connor in the reaction of the mirror wrapped his arms around your waist and whispered in your ear.

You are beautiful amazing incredible smart intelligent pretty sexy hot brilliant and don't get me started on this amazing body this Body is amazing is sexy incredible I'm so lucky you are literally the best thing that ever happened to me I couldn't and wouldn't trade you for anything in the world I will do anything to just see that beautiful smile of yours you mean everything to me and to see you upset makes my whole world fall apart because your happiness is my whole world my heart belong to you and I'm so lucky and I swear my heart grows 10x bigger every time I see you"Connor saids wrapping his arms you.

I love you so much"you said as you turn around and wrap your arms around his neck.
I love you too beautiful" he saids as he press his lips against yours.
I made you dinner"you said with a smile.
Ohhh I love when you cook" he saids with a grin.

Then you grab his hand and lead him towards the kitchen table then he sits down as you fix him a plate and you a plate then you both ate dinner.

"After dinner you and Connor went to your guys bedroom and started cuddling and making out of course"

You know I love you right" Connor asked with a small smile.
Yeah I do I love you too" you said with a huge grin.
I love you and all of you you mean so much to me I can't describe how much I love you because words don't describe how much I love you I promise you I will give you anything and everything to make you happy" he saids as he Stroked your cheek"
But Connor I already I have you and you make me happy all I need is you nothing else but you"you said with a grin"
God I love you" Connor said.
I love you too Connor " you said.

"Then you both fall asleep in each other arms"
_______________________________
This is my first Connor imagine and I hope you guys like it don't forget to vote and comment lots of love Val!