(28) REQUESTED SHANNON

Here another to the amazing Shannon I hope you like it thank you for requesting ❤️ Shannon1300
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad P.O.V

I was hanging out with my family, I don't get a lot time with my family because of touring but when I'm off I usually spend it with my family or my my beautiful girlfriend Shannon or together.

"Me and my family are playing a broad game monopoly is my favorite game"

"Brad honey can you give us some snacks please" my mom said.

"I nod my head and walk to the kitchen"

"I finished putting the chips in the bowl and as I about to walk back to the lounge I heard something that hurt me"

"Nat your amazing everything you do for the Simpson bar is great we so proud of you" my dad said.

"Yeah we are and you are our favorite child we so lucky to have you" my mom said.

"Thanks guys" Nat said.

I felt like someone thew a rock at my chest, my family loves my sister more then they love me and that hurts a lot,
Parents supposed to love their children the same not love the other more.

"I wipe my tears away and walk back to the living room"

"Here you go" I said as I harshly put down the bowl.

"Whoa Bradley what is wrong with you" Nat said with a bit angry.

"Oh hush it favorite child" I said with angry.

"What you talking about Bradley" my mom said.

"Oh don't like that I heard what you said Nat is you're guys favorite and you love her more" I said trying to hold my tears.

"Bradley don't be angry is not my fault that they love me more maybe is because I'm with them more" Nat said.

"Well I'm sorry I'm touring around the world living my dream while you guys are stuck here" I said sarcastically.

"BRADLEY!!! Stop being mad" my dad said.

"You know what I stop being mad I'm leaving" I said as I put on my shoes and grab my coat and left.

"I got in my car and start driving to my girlfriend house Shannon so she always know how to make me feel better, her love is all I need"

Shannon P.O.V

I was sitting down on my bed reading a book when I heard the door bell, I closed my book and walk downstairs to the door I opened it and I was greeted by Brad hugging me tightly, then I felt something wet on my neck brad was crying why, I grab Brad hand and took him to the couch and hold him closely.

"I pull away so I can look at him and he still had tears going down his cheeks"

"What wrong baby"I said wiping his tears away.

"M-M-MY parents said that Nat is their favorite and they proud of her and they love her, then we had fight about it then I walk out and came here"Brad stutters

"How dare they said that"

"Aw Bradley don't listen to them I don't know why would they say that but they are idiots for saying that because you are amazing Bradley and wonderful and caring, and if they don't see that i don't know what's wrong with them because I'm proud of you Bradley you make me happy and you make a million of people happy I love you Bradley so much" I said as I grab his face to look at me.

"Shannon I love you so much I don't know what I do without you I'm so lucky" Brad saids as he pulls me in for a hug.

"No I'm lucky you are everything"I said with a smile.

"And you're more" Brad said as he tucks my hair behind my ear.

"How about we cuddle and watch movies and have a lazy day" I said with a smile.

"That sounds amazing babe"Brad smiles.

"Good you choose a movie and make popcorn and grab some blankets okay" I say.

"He nods and pecks my lips before turn on the T.V"

"I put the bag of popcorn in a bowl after is finished then grab some blankets then go to the living room and cuddle with brad"

"Shannon?" Brad spoke softly.

"Yeah babe?" I said.

"Thank you for being there for me you are amazing I'm so thankful for you" Brad said holding me closer.

"Don't thank me I'm just being a supportive girlfriend" I smile.

"And you are the best girlfriend ever" Brad said with a smile.

"Aw babe and you are the best boyfriend ever" I smile.

"I love you Shannon" Brad said as he kiss me softly.

"I love you too Bradley" I reply.

"Then me and brad cuddle and watch moves all day, his parents may not be proud of him but I am and I will alway will be"
_______________________________
I hope this is what you had in mine If not I'm sorry I try to make it better❤️
Love you
Thank you for requesting Shannon💜