(22) James imagine, kiss

You and James had been on a few dates but he wasn't kissed you yet and you're not the kinda person to make the first move couse you don't like feeing awkward just in case he doesn't kiss back.

Today James is at your house and you guys spending time together before he has to go back on tour with his band the vamps.

So you and James did was make cookies told cheesy jokes and watch movies watch your favorite tv show riverdale (best fucking show ever cole sprouse damn he hot)
Then he try to teach you guitar then you both cuddle on the couch.

And he has not yet made a move on you at this point you really getting annoyed"

As you sitting down watching And hearing James talk about tour you start getting really annoyed so you decided to the matters in your own hands.

"You grab James face and press your lips on his"

You pull away and looked at James and he looks at with shocked then you start to see a pit of embarrassment in your stomach.

You brush and looked at away then he grab your face to make you look at him then he gently stroked your cheek then press his lips to yours.

You both move in sync like you're guys lips were made for each other you both fit perfectly like the only people on earth.

"He pulls away and both press you foreheads against each other while you guys take a breath"

I love you Y/N" he saids with a smile.
At first you shocked you both just kissed and now he tells you he loves you can this get any better.

I love you too James" you said and pecks his lips.
Yeah?"he asked as he strokes your cheek.
Yeah" you said.
Will you be my girlfriend" James asked.
I love to" you said then press your lips to his passionately"

I love you" he mutters against your lips.
I love you too" you said with a smile.

"And you live happily together"
_______________________________
Sorry is short but is my first James imagine I hope you guys like it don't forget to vote and comment love you all
Val