(51) Smuttt, brad

You guys want it here you guys have it enjoy 😉😏
_______________________________
I tapped my feet on floor as I waited for my turn in the gynecologist's office. The sharp sounds of my shoes hitting the cold marble below me was the only thing that prevented me from sprinting to the exit. Trips to the gynecologist were many things, enjoyable was not one of them.
"Excuse me, Miss?" An old pleasant looking woman with gray hair at the roots called out. "Your old doctor retired last week, we have Dr. Simpson filling in to take her place. He will be with you shortly." She said as she politely closed the door behind her.
'He?'
Great. That's just great. A male gyno? Surely there had to be a rule against this, this man literally gets paid to examine vaginas.
She instructed me to get dressed in a thin paper gown and lay down on the black recliner chair while she left to fetch the doctor. I observed the white walls around me as I laid back, twiddling my thumbs while I anxiously waited to have my vagina looked at by probably an 70 year old man.
Just as I was about to be consumed by the thoughts of stinky old doctors, the door opened to reveal a lean man with a neat disarray of chocolate curls on his head. He was young, as if he came fresh out of med school.
"Hello, you must be Y/N? I'm Dr. Simpson, but you can call me Brad."
His brown eyes looked up from his clipboard to meet mine. Fuck, he was attractive. I let out a rush breathe when he smiled down at me and the hot sensation ran down to my legs made me nervous.
'No. No, not right now. Oh please no.' I panicked.
"According to your file, you've had your speculum exam and pap smear done already?" He asked while putting on his latex gloves.
I nodded and tried to pry my eyes away from his gaze as he examined me carefully. I tried to distract myself with other things in the room to avoid myself from getting aroused. He looked so hot in his white coat and the fact that he spoke in a low and suggestive tone was not helping.
"Right, so we'll be doing the bimanual exam today." He sat down on a stool at my feet and placed his hands on my thighs. "Open up please."
I spread my legs for him nervously as the wetness which collected between my legs was probably obvious for him to see right now. He bent his head down closely to my folds where I could feel his warm breathe fanning against me.
I tried to keep myself from coming right then and there so I gripped the sides of the chair to put the tension somewhere else in my body.
Dr. Simpson must have noticed my movements as he shifted his gaze from my vagina to my eyes and gave me a small smirk. I felt his fingers press against my folds and tap against it gently before he informed me that he was going to start.
I felt two of his fingers slide inside me easily due to my wetness and my eyes rolled back. 'He's your doctor Y/N, get a hold of yourself.' His fingers began to feel around inside me while his other hand rested on top of my lower stomach. I could feel him exploring and curling his fingers in places experimentally which caused an even greater sensation to crash down on me.
I used my efforts to keep my breathing controlled and bit my lip to stop myself from moaning. But when his fingers curled up to reach a certain spot, I couldn't help myself from letting a high pitched mewl leave my mouth.
"You okay up there?"
"Yes." I tried to sound monotone.
I heard him let out a chuckle before he pulled his fingers out to thrust in that same spot again. My breath hitched.
"You know, Miss Y/N, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you were enjoying this way more than you should." He moved the hand that was resting on my lower stomach to rest underneath the paper gown to rest on my breast and gave his fingers another thrust against my G-spot.
"Shit!" I let out and bucked my hips towards him.
"Shut up. Shut up or we'll both be in shit, you hear me?" Brad's voice suddenly changed to a harsh and demanding tone which only turned me on more.
"Okay." I squealed out.
Disobeying his commands, I began to moan as his lips touched my clit. They felt so plump and soft against me that I bucked my hips against him for more contact.
He moved both of his hands to the sides of my hips to keep me from squirming. His lips found their way to my folds where he buried himself deeper and licked a stripe up my folds. Hungrily lapping my juices and itched for more.
"Mmm, Brad." I moaned and urged him to take more of me
"Shh. Be a good girl for me and shut your mouth." He said against my lower lips letting me feel the vibrations of his voice. My hands shot from the sides of the chair to his brown locks to push his face closer to me. I felt him moan against me at the feeling of having me grind on his face.
Lips found my clit and circled it, his wet tongue roaming the area and tasting me. I continued to keep my hands on his head to keep him in place between my thighs. He gripped my hips with his fingers and squeezed the flesh roughly for there to be bruises after. He kissed down my slit, his tongue finding my entrance and shooting inwards.
I gasped at the new sensation of his tongue filling me up and thrusting in and out of me completely. Suddenly, his pace changed to fast and hard unpredictable movements. His tongue began swirling sideways, up, down, inside me. As if he was trying to write the alphabet inside my walls. The wet slick movements enough to make me feel my impending high about to wash down on me.
"Oh god, yes! Brad!" My orgasm finally reached me. I fell back against the recliner in heavy pants trying to catch my breath. Brad detached his lips from my core and wiped his mouth with the white sleeve of his coat.
Brad sat up as we both paused for a while to catch our breath. His brown locks were messy thanks to my fingers. and his cheeks were flushed a bright pink color.
"Well, internally, you seem fine. I don't think there seems to be a problem." He spoke professionally as if he wasn't just eating me out a few seconds ago.
Frustrated, I grabbed him by the collar and pressed his lips against mine, The kiss was messy and lacked skill, all tongue. I could taste myself on him. His tongue tried reaching the back of my throat and his hand directed mine to the bulge in his pants. I undid his button and pulled down his tight pants until he was left in his boxers. Soon enough, my clothes were off as well.
Pulling me up from the chair, he spun us around until he was the one sitting down and I was the one on my knees. "Your turn, baby. Suck me off."
I pulled down his boxers to reveal his huge cock. A little precum was covering the tip and I didn't hesitate to lick it off, making sure to keep eye contact. Brad's eyes were half-lidded and his slightly agape mouth turned into a satisfied grin. I was doing a good job and I was proud of it. I pumped what couldn't fit in my mouth while twirling my tongue around his head.
"Yes baby...Keep going..." Brad's strong hands tangled in my hair and he pushed my head closer to his length. I took this as a demand and opened my mouth, inviting his pulsing shaft. His hands were gripping my hair into a ponytail as he bobbed my head up and down, making sure to lick the tip with the flat of my tongue before going down again.
I took more of him in my mouth and began to deep throat him. I managed to keep going despite the difficulty I had breathing. Brad's long groans were getting louder and his legs started to twitch, which was my sign to stop. I took him out of my mouth and stood back up to face him.
He cupped my face in his hands and stroked my cheeks with his thumbs. "Such a good girl. You've done so well, I'll have to reward you."
"And what do good girls like me get?" I asked.
"A good hard fucking."
"I like the sound of that." I sauntered to his desk across the room and bent over for him so that he had a good view of my ass. "I guess this isn't usually how your checkups go down."
He walked over to me to lean me forward until my torso was pressed against his desk. "They're not. Well, I'm not complaining." He was able to huff out before sliding into me.
I moaned out at how good he stretched me out from behind, his thick cock was able to hit all the spots I had. I was dripping for him, making it easier for him to slide in and out of me. I felt him hold his place inside me and began to grind into my hips, letting me feel each and every outline of his cock.
"You like that?" He refused to pull himself out and decided to keep himself inside me while he moved his hips from side to side. The feeling was odd, yet it felt so good.
"Brad... More, please." I moaned out unable to take his teasing.
"You're such a dirty slut, anyone could walk in on us any minute. You like that, don't you? You like the idea of someone walking in and seeing you bent over my desk, my cock buried inside you?" He growled in my ear.
Brad started thrusting his hips hard, rutting me on the edges of his desk.
"Fuck. So wet and tight for me, so good, fuck." I let out high pitched moans as his thrusting got harder and harder. I was almost positive that the people outside could hear us, but I didn't care.
"Mine. This pussy is mine. Oh god." He was very vocal while fucking and I loved each and every vulgar sound that he made. Suddenly, I was turned around and sat on his desk so I was facing him. He placed himself back in me and continued on thrusting.
"B-Brad! I'm so close!" I screamed. This angle allowed him to hit my G-spot with every thrust as I began to cry out his name.
"Come on baby..," he breathed, "Come for me..." I threw my head back as Brad's thrusts became erratic and sloppy. I came hard and tightened around him as I did, squeezing his cock. As I came, I felt Brad twitch inside me. "Shit... I'm coming!" He shouted my name along with a few groans and profanities as he released his hot load inside me.
After a moment, I felt his length slide from me. He put his pants and boxers back on before handing me the torn paper gown from the floor.
"How do you feel now, (Y/N)?" He asked, impossibly professional again.
"Better..." I said. "Much better."
"If that will be all, I'd like to reschedule. Maybe at my place tomorrow?"
_____________________________