(60) Brad smut

You and brad had been best friends since kids, you grew up together, you guys went to school together, but you guys never been together, it upset you a lot because you liked Brad, and as you about to tell him he went on tour
And you never saw him again, it broke you because he promise you that he keep in touch. But he never called you.

"You had a long day at work, so you decided to go out and drink a little and maybe pull a guy because you were in the mood for some tension. And you knew the only way you can do that by wearing something sexy"

"After work you went home and took a shower, then reply some makeup and fix your hair. Then finally were some tight jeans along with a tank top tucked in your Jeans"

"After you're done you walked out of your apartment and walk to the club that's about a five minute walk from your place"

"You reach the club and you instantly smelled perfume,clone and beer. Then you went straight to the bar and order a shot of vodka, then a shot of whiskey, then a shot of Gin"

"After drowning yourself in the shots you been drinking, you decided is time to hit the dance floor"

"You went to the dance floor and started moving your hips to the rhythm of the song, after a few minutes of dancing, you're were sobering up every time you move but you didn't care because you knew you didn't need no more drinks"

"After a few minutes of dancing, you felt someone grab your waist from behind, you didn't turn around to look at him instead you sway your hip against, making him groan in your ear"

"God you're so hot" the boy whispers in your ear.

"His voice sounds familiar, but you just shrugged and continued dancing"

"After dancing for a few minutes you decided is time to look at this guy that you dancing with"

You turn around, and you're eyes locked with a familiar brown eyes and familiar brown curly hair, then it hit you. Is Brad you been dancing with a guy that was your best friend and also the guy that you were in love with, you couldn't believe that you were dancing with him.

"Brad" you say breathless.

"Hello Y/N" Brad smirks.

"What you doing here?" You asked.

"I could ask you the same, but I'm here for a good time what you doing here?" Brad asked.

"Had a long day at work and I needed to let lose" you say.

"Hmm you want me to help you with that" Brad saids leaning in your neck kissing it lightly. You moan for a second till you realize what's happening"

"No brad stop first you were my best friend that I fall in love with then as I was about to tell you go leave for tour, then you say you call me everyday, but you haven't call me in three year, then you go and dance with me. Then try to kiss my neck like nothing happened well sorry but something did happen" you say out of breath.

"Wait you love me too?" Brad asked.

"Too?" You say confused.

"Y/N I have loved you since we were kids and I was about to tell you but I had to go on tour and I couldn't leave you knowing that I loved you, I just couldn't do it,and I know I said I call you. But I just couldn't stand the fact you were so far away from me. I love you Y/n always love you" Brad saids with a small smile.

"You couldn't just wipe that smile off your face, instead of saying words you press your lips against his, his was shocked at first then he count on and kissed you passionately so much love so much passion"