(24) Tristan imagine, short

"Babeee I'm home where are you" Tristan shout from downstairs,

You smile and turn off your computer and said.

"I'm in the bedroom" you shout"

"Then Tristan run upstairs to your guys share bedroom"

Hello beautiful" Tristan saids as he looks at you.
Hey baby" you said happily as you hug him.
How was your day love" Tristan asked"
It was okay better now that your home" you smile.
What about yours" you asked.
It was good brad lost his voice during the New song so we came home early" he said.
Oh well I'm hope he feels better" you said with a small smile.
Yeah me too" he saids as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"You stand on your toes trying to give Tristan a kiss but he stand straight so you can't reach him, you sigh sadly at the fact your short"

What's wrong love" Tristan worrying.
I'm too short" you said sadly.

"He chuckles and said"

Babe you may be short but you are the perfect size for me when we cuddle or hug your head is right on my chest where my heart is that means you can listen to my heartbeat that only beats for you and I found it cute that you are short because that mean I can protect you from anything you were made for my arms and you were made for me I love you and you're shortness it make you who you are and you are beautiful and I'm so lucky so incredible lucky I love who you are" Tristan saids happily and proudly.

"You smile and hug him you're head on his chest as you listen to his heartbeat that beats for you and only you"

I love you so much tris" you said happily.
I love you too baby girl" Tristan saids.

"Then he picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck as his hands on your butt for support then he gently kiss your lips passionately"

You both pull away and look at each other happily then he gently lays you down on the bed and he lays next to you and wrap his arm around you as his other hand moves around in your hair.

You mean so much to me" Tristan saids above a whisper.
You mean so much to me too" you said quietly.

Then you both lay in each other arms even though you may be short and Tristan may be tall but together you both are a perfect fit
_______________________________
This one is so freaking cute I'm very proud of this one ahhhh I hope you guys enjoy it don't forget to vote and comment lots of love Val