(64) REQUESTED FOR CALYSTA

CALYSTA P.O.V

I woke up to slowly breathing making my head go up and down and fingers slowly going through my hair, I smile and lift my head and I see my beautiful boyfriend of two years Connor Ball.

"Good morning princess." Connor
smiles at me as he kiss my nose.

"Good morning Con." I smile.

"What you want to do today calysta?" Connor ask playing with my hair.

"I don't care we could just lay in." I suggested.

"Mhmm a lay in with my girl I like it." Connor smiles.

I giggle and kiss Connor lips slowly but passionately.

"I love you." Connor smiles.

"I love you too." I reply.

Later on

"Me and Con eventually got up from bed and had a joint shower then we made a some breakfast (well late breakfast) now me and Con are laying on the couch cuddling in a blanket me laying on his chest and Con arms wrapped around me"

"I love you." Connor whisper in my ear.

"I look up and smile and say"

"I love you too."

"Connor kiss my head and went to position I was in"

"One day I will ask you to marry me and I pray you will say yes then if you do we get married at a beautiful church then we say our I do's, then a couple years down the road we have little us running around In our home that we call ours then we be on our rocking chair thinking about everything that happen in our life while we each wrinkle old cold hands knowing we are so in love." Connor whisper in my ear as he plan our future.

"I sit myself up and look at him and hug so tight and whisper"

"If you ask me to marry you I would
Say yes."

"Yeah?" Connor asked.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Okay well calysta will you marry me!?" Connor asked as he moves from the couch to the floor and gets down on one knee.

"I grasp as tears filled my eyes"

"Yes! yes I will marry you." I smile so big.

"Connor smiles and pull me up from the couch and picks me up and kiss my lips passionately"

"I love you so much calysta." Connor saids as slips the ring on my finger.

"I love you too Connor so much." I smile.

"Connor kiss me again and hugs me so tight as he didn't want to let go"

"Then we lay on the couch and start planing our future"

______________________________
I hope you like it calysta and I'm so sorry if you didn't I will make it better if you didn't like and also thank you for waiting that's mean a lot
Love you connor96ball