"Mhm well I'm going to have...no. Actually I'll have.."

He's interrupted by the waiter "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes! Cheesecake please" I nearly yell at the poor man, who has had enough trouble from Louis this evening.

"For fuck sake. I'll just have the same" he slams shut the menu.

"You're so moody" I pick up my wine.

"Isn't That why you love me?" He pouts.

"That and many other reasons" I lovingly smile at him.

The cheesecake was a creamy heaven, I finished mine and also Louis' when he said it was the most awful cheesecake he had tasted.

"You look like you've lost weight" he comments as I take the last bite.

"I have a little, I'm sure these two cheese cakes will sort that out" I say as I pat my very full stomach.

Louis calls the waiter over and pays the bill, when we are ready to leave Louis stands and shrugs his coat on. I also stand and dig around my purse for some loose change.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Trying to find some tip money, the waiter deserves a medal if you ask me for dealing with you tonight" I rummage around trying to find some decent coins to leave.

But Louis takes out his wallet and drops a fifty pound note on the table.

"Louis you can't tip fifty pounds!" I gasp.

"He can put it towards buying a medal, come on" he drags me out of the restaurant as I wave to the waiter and give him a small smile.

We walk around the streets looking at the Christmas lights and some street performers, "So is there anything you would like to do?" I ask.

Louis looks at me out the corner of his eye and smirks, "Other than me" I roll my eyes.

"I don't know really. I hadn't planned anything after the meal" he shrugs.

I let out a small yawn "Excuse me"

"Keeping you up am I?" He laughs.

"No, it's - I haven't slept very well for the last month" I give him a half smile. Louis just nods. Then holds my hand as we start walking towards the tube station. I hope he hasn't taken it as I want to go home yet. I'm not ready for this night to be over.

We get off at the next stop and walk a short distance to an over the top looking hotel.

Without questioning I follow louis, because if I was to ask a question I would most likely get my head bitten off.

We walk through a large marble reception to an equally large desk.

"Evening Sir, how can I help?" A small asian lady greets us.

"I need a room for tonight, it's for us two" he pulls his wallet out of his back pocket.

"Of course we have our exclusive suite or a lower floor double room" she looks at the computer.

"The suite" he hands his card over.

"That's £1,200 for the night with an on call butler and full selection of drinks in the fridge and complementary films on the television" she hands over a card key.

"Great" Louis remarks and we start walking to the lifts.

"£1,200 for a place to sleep?" I whisper so the lady can't hear me.

"If you've got the money baby then use it" he smirks.

It takes us almost three minutes to get to the top floor. We enter our room and it's something a movie star would be staying in.

The bedroom is huge with a large round bed and views over London that stretch for miles. The whole night sky is lit up with the London lights.

The bathroom is more like a wet room with shower head all over the ceiling and walls, I can't wait to use it.

The living area is large and has a fancy important feel to it. I meet louis by the fridge and he pulls out some champagne.

"Fancy" I take a sip of the bubbles.

"So I was thinking, lets get some nibbles, find a film on the tv in the bedroom and just chill?" He walks over to the phone.

"Sounds like my kind of date" I smile.

"Hello I would like to get some food to my room, I want some crips and dips, fizzy cola laces, nachos with all the sauce" Louis looks over to me "What do you want love?"

"What do they have?" I question.

"Whatever the fuck you want for £1,200 a night" he laughs.

"Oh Erm, er Ben and Jerry's ice cream, cookie dough and I really want some chicken wings from dominos" I say. I've got the proper munchies now and we only ate an hour ago.

He repeats that to the man on the end of the phone and then hangs up. We take the bottle of champagne into the bedroom and both get undressed and climb into the large bed. We flick the tv on and find a film to watch.

"Pretty woman?" I say.

"No"

"50 first dates?"

"No"

"The notebook?"

"Fuck no"

"You choose Louis, you're being difficult" I huff.

"What about the new Jumanji, with the rock. It's meant to be good" he starts the film.

We receive our food and pig out eating shit while watching the film. It causes us to laugh a few times and it wasn't actually bad. Plus anything with the rock in it already has my vote.

The film comes to an end and we move the left over food on to the floor.

"This has been perfect. Again you've pulled it out the bag" I cuddle into him and kiss his neck.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He tips his head back so I can kiss his neck more.

He brings his head back up and looks at me, slowly kissing my lips his tongue moves into my mouth and starts massaging my tongue.

I push him away slightly so I can breathe "Louis. I want to do it" I dart my eyes down to my lower half.

"No this isn't special enough" he frowns.

"It is! It's perfect. I want you. I want everything you have to offer" I lean up and suck on his lower lip.

"I want to go all the way" I move my hand down his stomach.

"Well who am I to deny what the woman wants" he smirks.
———