Chapter 1: Sometimes Disasters Happen.

Start from the beginning

"I see them to Mr Walker." (Y/N) whispered to her right not taking her eyes off the madness in front of her. There was a stronger taping now.

(Y/N) reached up and patted the hand and realised something it wasn't Ed Walkers callused but kind hand she was comforting on her right shoulder the hand was smaller.

(Y/N) quickly turned around and came face to face with Alternate Jay.

"(Y/N)!" Alternate Jay screamed in delight leaping on to her to give a big hug.

Edna gaped, opening and closing her mouth like a fish.

"... But-there's two of you!" Edna shrieked pointed from one Jay to other. "Why are there two of you?!"

Original Jay went to comfort his mother. "What is going on!" Original Lloyd screamed clutching onto original Cole for support.

"Yay! (Y/N)." Alternate Nya cheered like a child that had consumed to much sugar as she Joined Alternate Jay in hugging (Y/N).

"I'm creeped out and why are there twelve of you now?" Was all (Y/N) was able to get out of her mouth at that moment.

"We're from another dimension." Alternate Zane informed his face was hard but wistful.

(Y/N) swung her untrusting eyes up to original Zane. "All my scans say that he rather I- Is correct." Original Zane claimed running more scans just to be sure.

The Original had finally picked themselves off of the ground and were now studying their Alternate selves.

"How do I get them to let go!" (Y/N) growled trying to pry the two Alternates off of herself.

"You two should let go, she not a hugger." Original Nya warned the pair. "But why?" Alternate Nya whined like a small child.

"Back off." Alternate Kai growled slightly at Original Kai as he got to close to the Alternate for his liking.

(Y/N) was thankful to be finally free of the pair and made a dash to the top of the closest junk pile she could locate.

Alternate Jay and Alternate Nya pouted at the sudden loss of (Y/N) and Original Lloyd giggled at this. "Don't take it personally she hasn't had many 'good' encounters with others." He said trying to ease the pairs sadness.

Alternate Lloyd, on the other hand, was clenching his fist and went to say something But Alternate Cole stopped him and shook his head at Alternate Lloyd.

Alternate Lloyd let it go and went back to silently watching everyone around him.

Original Cole raised an eyebrow at this interaction but let it slide. "Why are  you all here?" Original Cole asked Alternate Cole.

"Ask Zane. It's his  invention I just came along for the ride." Alternate Cole shrugged turning his attention back to Alternate Lloyd.

Original Cole strolled up to Alternate Zane who was fiddling with the device in his hands.

"So... what's this all about?" Original Cole questioned Alternate Zane.

"Just some test run complications. Nothing that you six  need to worry about. We mean no harm." Alternate Zane quickly reassured Original Cole.

Original Cole started to worry. "Complications? What kind of complications?" Original Cole questioned further.

"Just trying to stabilize the portal after the transition. Nothing dangerous I assure you." Alternate Zane said not looking up from the device.

"That huge-portal thing-whatever it was, it's not going to have any side effects? It will be okay, right?" Original Cole demanded.

"Everything will be fine. Stop interrupting my work." Alternate Zane waved his a hand at Original Cole in an attempt to get the boy to stop bothering him while he was trying to calibrate his device.

"Fine." Original Cole sighed, making a face. "I guess I'll just have to take your word for it." and walked away.

While the Ninja and Nya seemed to be enjoying the chaos of having a doppelganger (Y/N) glared suspiciously at this new group.

Particularly this Alternate Zane who was aiming his handheld device right at her at the moment.

Alternate Zane would look up at her then back down at his device then back to her then back to the device.

(Y/N) sidestepped a bit to the left to test and see if it was her he was pointing his device at and sure enough Alternate Zane would reposition himself and start the process all over again each time she would move.

Once Alternate Zane seemed satisfied with what he was doing with his device he put it away and gave (Y/N) a polite smile and nod as if thanking her for her participation.