"I think im falling in love with you"

Start from the beginning

"Was that a question?" He turns his body towards me.

"Do you want it to be?" I answer with a question.

He snaps back in his seat and turns the car on, pulling away from my apartment at top speed. I hold onto the door handle to steady myself from the quick turns of the car.

"What are you doing?!" I half shout and laugh.

"Taking you back to mine so I can spank you" he clearly and calmly says.

"What?" I say in disbelief.

"Don't test me Ella, I'm a man of my word. Ask me another question and I'll make sure you won't be able to sit for a week" he turns the music up so my voice is drowning out by the loud music now pumping into the car.

I guess I've just learnt not to push Louis because he surely will stand by his words. I can't help but start working myself up at what he's going to do when we get back to his place. The thought of being bent over his lap again while he inflicts pain and pleasure at the same time is sending my sex into a pulsing mess.

                              *****

I follow louis as he unlocks his front door and closes it behind us. I stand there in the hallway not sure what to do.

"Come on" he pulls my hand into his and leads me up to his room. I've never been in his room and I can't imagine what it looks like. We get to the first room and he opens the door, walking inside I look around. It's a very minimal room, a large bed in the centre of the room with a walk in dressing room off to the side, next to another door which I assume is an en-suite. There is a large bay window looking out over the city and an extremely large television on the wall opposite the bed. It's decorated in muted grey and white, with a very overly soft thick grey carpet.

"Hoodie off, leggings off" he states as he sits on the end of his bed shrugging off his jacket.

"Are you actually being serious? You're going to go ahead with spanking me because I ask too many questions" I roll my eyes.

"I'm spanking you because I asked you to stop asking questions and you continued to ask them and also for just rolling your eyes" he slaps his knee to indicate where I should be laying.

I snigger at how serious he's being about this, yet how fucking sexy at the same time. I slowly pull my hoodie off and slide my leggings down leaving me in my work outfit which is a black lace one piece.

I stalk over to him and stand to the side, he watches he as I lower myself on to his lap. Again in this position I feel completely bare to him, there is no way I can try and cover myself up.

"Mhm. I'm hoping you'll never learn" he says as he slowly rubs my bottom with his large warm hand.

"Me neither" I whisper. I'm taken back when I sharp slap stings my bum cheek. I gasp and shut my eyes tightly.

"No speaking" Louis reminds me.

I keep my mouth shut not to fall into his trap. He brings his hand down onto my bottom five times each time getting harder than the last. By the fifth one my bottom is raw, stinging and I'm sure glowing a bright red.

"We are done" Louis helps me up and I rub my bum cheek and frown.

"So am I not allow to ask questions then?" I continue to rub my rear end.

"Not stupid ones. No" he stands up and unbuttons his shirt and takes his tie off. I stare at his board shoulders, watching his muscles flex with every movement he makes. I'm not sure if I'm drooling or not.

"O-k. Well what if they are not stupid to me?" I sit down on the bed so I can watch him in comfort.

"I'll decide if they are stupid" he un zips his trousers and steps out of them, folding them up with his other clothes.

"Do you think you're falling in love with me?" I whisper in case this is a stupid question.

He snaps back around to face me, he face furrows in thought. "I-I don't know. I've never been in love so I don't know how that should feel. But I can promise you, I've never felt this feeling I have for you, for anyone else" he comes over and sits next to me.

"I think I'm falling in love with you" I keep my head down so I don't have to look at him while I'm baring my soul.

"I hope I don't disappoint you then because the last thing I want is for me to fuck this all up. I'm still trying and learning about how to act in this situation so forgive me if I mess up a few times before I get it right" he places a hand on my bare thigh.

I nod. I don't know what to say. That's all I want from him is to try.

"Am I staying here tonight?" I look up at him.

"Yes. Unless you want me to take you home?" He quickly changes his harsh tone to something more soft.

"No. I want to stay here. Your bed looks comfy" I throw myself back into the thick soft covers and laugh.

"It is comfortable it's also very good for fucking on" he stand at the end of the bed and pulls me back towards him by my ankles.

"Talking of fucking. When will that happen?" I ask. He's already turned me down once and I can't go through that again so I'm reluctant to make the first move.

"Patience love. There is nothing more I want than to bury myself in you. But I want it to be out of this world amazing and special for you. So just trust me and I'll make it perfect for you." He leans down to me and plants a soft kiss to my inner thigh which sends a sharp bolt all through my body.

"So responsive" he purrs.

I groan and wriggle away from him, I can't be around him when I'm feeling like this. It's too much I need him on me, in me!

"Hey where are you going? Just because I'm not fucking you doesn't mean we can't have fun" he gives me a devilish look.

I smile back at him and lay down as I feel him slowly pulling the poppers of my outfit off. He runs his fingers along my already wet creases, I watch as he slowly puts them in his mouth and sucks all my juice off.

"This has very quickly become my favourite thing to eat" he winks as he lowers his head down to my sex. I take a sharp intake of breath as I feel his warm tongue work magic all over my nerves. I've never felt anything like I do for Louis. I hope he feels the same way I do about him, I can't imagine him not wanting me the way I want him. The way I need him. I close my eyes and make sure I enjoy every second of his tongue lapping me up.
———