Introduction/index : How To Make A Request! (closed)

INTRODUCTION

The title will let you know when they have opened again.

REQUESTS OPEN READ THIS TO SEE HOW!

     So, welcome to my imagine book. This will be completely filled with your requests and who knows, some of the situations may find their way into the books I write on here. Just as a heads up I don't really care to write smut. Pretty much anything else regardless of how dark I'm pretty okay with. Just keep in mind these are JUST stories, just because I write about it doesn't me I condone what happens in them.

     I would like to specify that I mainly write from an idol x male reader view, as it's simply easiest for me. I will try to write more in a neutral sort of way if possible, but a lot of you are really creative, I'm sure you can still put yourself in the situation regardless of how I write it. I just wanted to make sure that I mention this so you have a heads up.

     Currently the list of idols I have written about so far are listed here. Again, don't be afraid to request an idol for me to write about even if it's not in here. All I ask is that you don't ask for an Idol that's in a relationship.

     Requesting is easy, Just private message me or comment below!

Stay awesome, everyone!