VII

Smirking he lets out a low chuckle and meets his eyes with yours.

"So this is when the story gets good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber skipped through the hallways as she was heading to basketball practice. She soon became well known throughout various schools that she was their best player.

They had a practice match later today with the guy's basketball team since they both had the time to do one small little match to prepare for their finals in the championship.

Skipping through the hallways she stopped at the gym door as she takes out the key and opens up the locker rooms for the girls.

Hearing the door creak open, she turns around and sees Henry.

"Sup Henry. Ready to get beaten by us today?" She smirks at him as he nears her, a frown forming on his face.

"As if sweetheart." He mocks her, while sticking his tongue out.

"Haha sure." She rolls her eyes. While grabbing the key once again.

"Your semi-finals match was super good. You guys wiped the floor with them." He smiles at her.

"I mean 63-45 isn't that drastic." She shrugs off. Henry scoffs in disbelief.

"You're kidding me." He shakes his head slowly.

"But it really isn't that big of a difference in points." She defends.

"You're right but that used to be the second best team and you guys made a large point difference between them." He adds, while unlocking the locker room and storage room.

"I mean if you view it like that then yeah, sure, I guess." She shrugs while Henry just shakes his head in disbelief at how hard-headed and stubborn the girl could be.

Some people from school had been watching the match go on as they had no idea who would win the game.

All practice matches were open to the public as some people liked to watch them. Sometimes even middle schoolers dropped by to watch the matches as middle schools still didn't have a school basketball teams, so they resorted to watching the matches of the high school teams.

Jisung and Chenle were two of those students.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god I can't even begin with how their match went." Chenle rants.

"It was one of the best practices I've ever been to. I mean like I know it was only for fun and to avoid warming down but like I looooove that match so much. It was too bad that they ended up tied. And their three-pointers were amaz-"

"Chenle! You're getting off topic!" You scolded him while chuckling.

His smile never left his face even though you scolded him. He felt a bit sorry that he was ranting and not telling you what you wanted to know.

Taking a sip from his drink and a bite from his macaron, he looks like the cutest thing alive in this world. This kid was so pure, you knew you would reverse that if you hung out too much with him.