LVI

"You stupid jerk! You kept this away from me for a full week?!" You yelled at Chenle. He smiled giggling at your reaction and nodded. "I fucking hate you!" You giggled, hugging him tightly.

"What was it?" Jeno asked Renjun. He smiled and wiped away a tear from his eyes.

"Sammy's residential papers. He's staying with her now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How does it feel to graduate?" YangYang asked you, driving you, Sammy and grandma to your graduation ceremony.

"Extremely good. I can finally get out of there." You replied. He laughed, seeing how Sammy was trapped in your arms while he watched a kid's video on YouTube. He giggled at times while watching it, causing your lips to curve upwards.

"Where's Chenle?" Your grandma asked.

"He went early. I would have gone with him, but Sammy had a doctor's appointment." You said. You kissed his little head, seeing how he smiled up and returned the kiss on your cheek. He had fluffy brown hair just like your father, and looked like a mini copy of you. You were siblings after all.

"We're here, kiddo." YangYang smiled. You nodded, stepping out of the car with Sammy, crouching down to his level.

"Behave with YangYang, okay?" You asked him. He nodded and placed a kiss on your cheek. "I'll be back soon with you. I love you, Sammy."

"Bye sis!" He chimed out. You fought the giant grin that wanted to appear on your face and walked inside the building in the heels you were wearing.

You were getting looks from people, seeing how your hair was freshly dyed to a platinum blonde color. You had finally straightened it since it had been getting really long. According to your grandma, she said it made you look taller, but maybe it was just from the heels you were wearing.

You flattened out your red dress that was made of velvet fabric. You sighed, seeing how Chenle would certainly stare down and make witty remarks because of it.

You went to the bathroom quickly, staring down at the beige colored heels you were wearing. You fixed them quickly since they had been bothering you a little. Stepping out, you washed your hands, bumping into somebody by mistake. She apologized quickly, staring at you and going away after you chuckled at her reaction.

Exiting the bathroom, you walked down the halls, searching for them. You looked everywhere, feeling people stare you down. Your silky hair had been moving when you walked, mesmerizing anybody walking past you.

"Iris!" You yelled, seeing her in a beautiful blue dress.

"Huh? Who are- oH MY GOD!" She exclaimed, seeing you. She was with the guys, Chenle included, who swiftly turned around and started coughing on his water. The guys started snickering lightly when they saw his reaction.

"Oh! I have the hair pins for you." She smiled, pulling out two pearl enameled pins for your hair. She made you stop and put them on the right side of your hair, pulling the hair behind your ear.

"Wow~ Look who's all glammed up~" Doyoung commented, making you giggle.

"Shut up, you look good in your suit." You saw the clothes he was wearing and it looked like he was made for those clothes.