XLIII

"I'm really gonna miss you." He sighed, sliding you upwards. You were face to face with him, seeing how his eyes stared right into yours.

"You've said that already." You giggled as he scoffed playfully. You smiled, staring at him. He looked right into your eyes as you both gazed upon each other. He began to slowly get closer to you.

You smiled seeing what he was doing. His lips made contact with yours, your hands intertwining. His lips slowly moved with yours, making you somewhat teary eyed, even if your eyes were shut.

Chenle I'm gonna miss you so freaking much. You have no idea how much I wanna stay with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! Over here!" You looked around the airport, looking for the source of the voice.

"It's my parents!" YangYang smiles, taking you by the hand to go see his parents.

"Auntie! Uncle!" You smiled, seeing how they were picking you and YangYang from the airport. You didn't know they would be there and YangYang certainly didn't either. He only accompanied you because you were a minor unlike him and also because he was on break and had nothing to do. Going to San Francisco for a week or two to spend Christmas with some family didn't sound so bad to him.

"(Y/N)! You've matured so much!" Your aunt said, hugging you.

"Note how she said 'matured' and not 'grew'." YangYang snickered as you hit the back of his head.

"It's not like you grew either." You stuck your tongue out. He stuck his tongue out as well.

"And who is this little kiddo?" YangYang asked, looking at the little kid who was hiding behind his father's legs.

"Sammy?" You kneeled down. "Hey little bro." You smiled to him. He blushed and hid behind his Uncle's legs, not knowing what to do. His father told him all about you, at least, about the last time he saw you. Your father had no idea you had dyed your hair or how your body matured over the years. You look very different than you did, approximately two and a half years ago.

"L-little bro?!" YangYang's eyes were widened as he gawked at the sight, seeing how your so called brother waddled over to you and you carried him up in your arms.

"Yeah. I'll explain later." You smiled down at Sammy, seeing how he cracked a small smile and you giggled. "Let's go home." You smiled, seeing how your Uncle kindly took care of your bag for you.

You carried your little brother in your arms, getting inside the car and sitting him on your lap. He let you wrap your arms around him and hug him as you waited patiently.

"Wow, you look so grown up." Your aunt said.

"Do I?" You smiled. She nodded and you saw YangYang slump on the seat next to you.

"She looks like such a kid with Chenle." Your evil cousin smiled. Your face turned tomato red as you whacked him.

"Chen...le?" You heard your brother say. You looked down and smiled at him.

"Yeah." You smiled sweetly. He gazed at you, seeming so intrigued with who he was.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Your auntie asked, a smirk on her face.