LV

dolphin:
lmao u right
now ima spend millions on my cutie bc she needs it
:)

"Ugh, rich people." Renjun sighed out. Jeno smiled, giggling at his response.

"Jun, if you were rich, you would flex."

"I know, but I'm not. Can't relate with Chenle. He's literally willing to spend millions on his girlfriend." Renjun pouted, slumping down onto his chair, head down on the table while Jeno grabbed his hand.

"I don't need you to spend millions on me, because you're already enough for me."

"Be quiet, no jam." Renjun blushed, turning away from him.

He really has no shame. Am I (Y/N) 2.0 now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chenle? What are you doing here?" You asked sleepily, waking up because he had been ringing your doorbell a million times at 2 am. You yawned, letting him pass inside, but he stayed where he was.

"Grab a jacket and get in." He said. You tilted your head, not understanding what he wanted you to do.

"Huh?" You yawned out.

"C'mon it's important." He smiled. You sighed and nodded, grabbing a coat and slipping on your shoes. You yawned out, tired since he had woken you up so early.

Trudging down the stairs, he had been smiling the while time, hugging you closely and rubbing his cheek on your own. You smiled and hummed, patting his cheeks and pecking his lips quickly.

He smiled and opened up the car for you. Stepping inside, you see YangYang and your Grandma of all people, talking as if nothing happened.

"Grandma?! What are you doing here?!" You exclaimed, waking up a little. She stopped mid-sentence and turned around.

"Can't you see I'm talking you the Düssel-dork." She scolded you. YangYang exclaimed, whining and protesting. He called it harassment, but it was just a bit of bullying.

You were speechless as YangYang started the car and pulled out of the driveway. You glanced at Chenle, seeing him smile widely.

"What are you planning this time?" You said, glaring a little at him. He chuckles a little, going in to kiss you. You pull away, embarrassed that your grandma and cousin were watching you.

"You'll love it, trust me." He smiled. You sighed, looking out the window since you didn't have much to do anyways.

Chenle leaned on you, wrapping his arms around your waist. His head rested by your neck as he placed small kisses on your cheek. Your grandma looked back to see you two snuggled up together and smiled.

"Are you okay?" He whispered in your ear. You hummed and nodded, turning around to look at him. He had a huge smile on his face as he cuddled closer to you.

"I'm fine. But you're acting too suspicious." You giggled back. He tilted his head.

"Suspicious? Me?" He asked. You rolled your eyes a a small smile tugging at your lips.

"Yes you. Why the hell would you wake me up at 2 am on a Sunday and have my grandma and YangYang kidnap me?" You asked him, hearing YangYang laugh.

"It's for a good cause, okay?" Your cousin replied. Chenle had been giggling while trying to kiss you to make it up for waking you up so early.