XIX

Your eyes snap open as you gasp for air.

"H-hey! It's okay!" Iris pulls you into a hug while you breathe and think about the nightmare you had.

Jaehyun was with you on a bridge and you were about to apologize but he jumped off to his death.

You never had any dream as gruesome as that before and you got worried.

"Iris... I need Jae... I'm an idiot." Your eyes were brimming with tears as she hugged you and soothed you.

"We can see him tomorrow." She smiles and you nod while sniffing away your tears.

You go back to sleep in no time and Iris smiles to herself.

She really does care about him so much.

Waking up, you check your phone for the time.

You feel something clinging onto you and see that Iris was spread out and yet, she just had to cling into you while you had the rest of your King sized bed available.

This girl really is something.

You peel off her arms from you and get off of the bed and go to your connected bathroom.

Of course, it wouldn't be you unless you trip on air. Or maybe air just trips you.

Falling hard to the floor with a thud, Iris wakes up with a jolt.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N) where are you?!" She says while looking around and spotting you, face planted on the floor.

"I'm alive." You groan out, your voice muffled from the carpet.

"Sis you had me scared." She places her palm onto her chest and sighed out.

"Mhm..." You roll your eyes and groan out. You hit your knee pretty hard and it hurt a lot.

"Hey, get ready." Iris ordered you as she was texting on her phone.

"Why?" You asked her, still on the floor, not bothering to get up.

"We're getting our nails done with Doyoung and Kun." She sings out.

"Wait... Doyoung and Kun?" You ask her to repeat herself as you thought you heard wrong.

"Yes them... you didn't know?" She looks at you, her attention turned to you now.

"Know what?" You ask her, sitting up from the floor and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"That they're dating... You didn't know?"

"Well now I do." You giggle and she rolls her eyes.

"Get ready you idiot." She throws a pillow at your face and you squeak out a yelp as it hit your nose.

You walk into the bathroom and start getting ready. Washing your face, adding moisturizer and putting on the some base, foundation, lipstick, contouring and highlighting your face so you won't look like trash.