LIV

"Y'all are fuCKING GROSS!" Haechan yelled out, seeing you both walk in the bathroom.

"Shut the fuck up, squirrel brain." Chenle peaked his head out of the bathroom, seeing the older boy start running to him. He squealed and shut the door, locking it.

"OPEN UP!" He yelled.

"HAECHAN LEAVE BEFORE I MAKE YOU LEAVE."

"Okay fine."

"Wha- Why- How did you-" Chenle stuttered. You giggled and pecked his lips.

"I'm good at intimidation."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" You heard somebody scream. Turning around you saw your boyfriend running to you at full speed. It had been a week since you came back and you were really tired. You sighed, rubbing your eyes, getting a kiss from his lips.

"What's wrong?" You asked him. People were looking at you two in the hallways. He smiled brightly and took out his phone.

You yawned, leaning your head on his shoulder and looking at his phone. He opened up a picture and looked at you.

"A baby?" You questioned.

"My brother gave birth!" He exclaimed. You looked up at him weirdly. "Ah, I mean, my sister-in-law gave birth!"

"Really?" You asked. You yawned yet again and he giggled. He raised your chin so you looked at him.

"Cutie." He pecked your lips and you smiled sleepily. You were at your locker, switching out some stuff in your bag since lunch had ended and your class had a couple of minutes until it started.

"So are you going to see him?" You asked him. He hummed, resting his head on your shoulder.

"I was thinking we could go together." He smiled. You sighed, shaking your head.

"I can't, Lele. I've missed too many days and have to-"

"After graduation." He said. He was pouting at this point, wanting to spend time with you. You shook your head. You just couldn't.

"I have to finish all the legal things about Sammy." You said. He frowned and whined out loud. You sighed and faced him. He was pouting and didn't want to look at you.

You sighed, seeing how he was upset. You grabbed his hands, intertwining your fingers together. He finally looked at you.

"Go with somebody else. I'm pretty sure by the time you get back, I'll be getting Sammy soon, and then we might be able to go together. But go with somebody first." You calmly explained to him. He sighed and nodded.

"Go with who? Literally nobody would wanna go with me." He said, his tone of voice sad.

"What about Jisungie?" You said. His pout turned into a small smile.

"I guess so." He smiled, hugging you tightly in his arms. You rolled your eyes, sighing when he started kissing your cheek. You whined, pushing his face away.

He only laughed and went back in for more kisses. You groaned, pushing him away.

"Cut the cute couple shit, Chenle. (Y/N) let's go to art." Renjun said, tugging your arm. You nodded and followed him, your bag bouncing a little on your back.

"You saved me." You whispered and he laughed. "That kid wants to make out with me literally everywhere and at any time."

"But you weren't protesting when we went to wake you up." He winked at you. Your cheeks turned red as you remembered your friends walking in on you the morning you cane back while you were having a sweet moment with him.