XV

"Um guys it's girls night tonight so if you guys could leave-"

"Sike you thought." Jaehyun says while opening the door and carrying Iris away.

"JAEHYUN PUT ME DOWN!" She starts screaming and flailing her arms. You stand in amusement as you look at the mess in front of your eyes.

"Why are you guys here agin?" You ask them as they flood into your house.

"Cuz why not?" Taeyong says while patting your shoulder.

"Fuck you guys."

"I mean only if you want to."

"Taeyong get out of my fucking house."

"Geez fine I'll stop."

It had been a while and they were all sitting on the floor or sprawled out on the couch and chairs.

You had been sitting on top of the kitchen counter. Iris was currently paying the pizza man and grabbing your food. She thanked him and placed the food by the kitchen island and sat down next to you on the counter.

"So, (Y/-" You hush whoever was talking and they just shut up.

"Can I please ask why you guys are here?" You ask them, your eyes closed shut as you were trying to stop from exploding on them.

"Listen we just came here to say hi-"

"Bullshit. Why are y'all here. And why all 18 of you?" You ask once again.

"Well like Taeyong was trying to say, we just wanted to come by and say hi and stuff." Jungwoo says with a calm and collected voice.

"Are you sure about that?" Iris asks, an eyebrow raised suspiciously.

"I took no part in this." Jisung defends and Donghyuck slaps his back as he hisses.

"Shut up will you." Renjun scolds Jisung.

"Again," You open your eyes, a fierce and piercing look found in your eyes. "Why are you guys here?" They gulp as they have no idea on what to say.

"Well I mean, didn't Jungwoo just explain?" Lucas laughs awkwardly. You look at him with a look that says "I'm not buying that crap". He shuts up immediately and looks down at his lap.

"If I buy Ming House for all of us will you let us stay?" Jaehyun offers. You look at him in amusement.

"Is that so?" You jump off the counter and walk up to him. He gulps nervously and looks at you while nodding his head. You raise your hand and he flinches as he thinks you're gonna slap him or something. You place it on his shoulder and he peeks over to you.

"I'll take it." You smile at him and he sighs along with the rest of the guys. Your grip grows on his shoulder and he yelps. "But if any of you break something you will never have children do you hear me?" They all nod and you let go of Jaehyun's shoulder and pat it.

He hisses from the pain and turns around. "Never mess with her." They all nod in agreement and watch as you and Iris take out the cookies and brownies from the oven and set them aside while grabbing the Oreo ice cream and whipped cream.