XL

"Are you crying?!" She said and you nodded. "I'm not that old yet! Give me twenty more years!" She said and you laughed, sniffing away your tears.

She could see how you were worried about the future. She knew that your relationship with your father wasn't the best. Well, it was just bad. You both hated each other. If your grandma was to leave her fortune, it would be to you. But she knew you would hate to have her company, so she would hand that off to somebody else. Lucky for her, you had a boyfriend and probably a future spouse, at least that's what she saw.

Your love for each other brought back memories of her and your grandfather when they were young. They were just like you and Chenle. It made her happy to see you two together.

"(Y/N) Zhong, eh?" She smirked and your face bloomed crimson yet again.

"Grandma! Stop embarrassing me!" You said and she laughed lightly while hugging you tightly again.

"I missed you, honey."

"I missed you too, ma."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Grandma! I'm going out today!" You said while slipping on a jacket. She smiled and saw how you wore something really cute. You wore a yellow long sleeve knit sweater with a black overall dress and had your yellow phone case on. You also made sure to wear some black vans to match. Your silver-washed hair was curled on the ends so you looked cute and your makeup was minimal, but natural.

"Have fun with Chenle." She said and you blushed at her words.

"How did you-"

"I just know, sweetheart. I've been here for a week already." She smiled and shooed you out the door. She closed it and locked herself in and you were about to protest before you see somebody walking towards you.

"L-Lele? Is that you?" You asked him. He had gone back to his dark brown hair instead of his usual blonde color. You knew he had brown hair since his roots were always a dark brown color. You didn't expect him to go back to one color again.

"Hey." He smiled while you went down the stairs. He held your hand in his and kissed your cheek, making you still blush.

"Aw~ Don't be embarrassed." He said and began to walk with you, swinging your interlocked hands back and forth.

"When did you dye your hair?" You asked him. He smiled and remembered how he was freaking out yesterday with Jisung in his bathroom as he wast trying to dye his hair back to his normal color.

"Yesterday night. That's why I said we should go out today instead." He smiled and made you stop at a cross-walk. Once the lights turned on for the pedestrians, he began to walk closely with you again.

"Ah~ Well I went out with Yang Yang and my grandma yesterday anyways." You said and he smiled softly.

"You really love her, don't you?" You smiled and nodded.

"Maybe as equally as you." You shrugged and he widened his eyes. He couldn't believe you were actually flirting with him.

"Maybe?" He teased you. You nodded and giggled, hearing him laugh along with you. "Aren't you the cutest?" He said and back hugged you, walking behind you.

"Where are we going?" You asked him, looking behind you as he checked for something on his phone.

"The aquarium. I know how much you like going there. And we haven't gone together, yet." He smiled and kissed your cheek before guiding you somewhere. You kept on blushing and feeling flustered around him. Things like this usually disgusted you, but now they made you feel so shy all of a sudden.