XVI

"Yah Chenle." Somebody elbows him and he doesn't even budge. "Jesus christ this child won't wake up." The voice says.

Jaehyun goes over to him and picks him up like a sack of potatoes.

"Bye bye." He yawns out while leaving. All the guys join him and you laugh as you see Jaehyun taking out Chenle and trying to put him in his car without waking him up.

"What a dork." You sigh out. Iris looks outside the window and chuckles.

"Got that right." She pauses and wants to make a joke. She thinks it's gonna fluster you and so, she takes that chance. "But a cute dork." She wiggles her eyebrows.

Your face turns red really quickly and you start mumbling things and stuttering as she laughs.

"Awwwww~ Lil G has a crush~" You start attacking her and you both laugh as you start a pillow fight.

"Sh-shut up! I do not!" You lie. She laughs and makes some kissy faces and you get flustered.

After about 10 minutes of chasing and fighting, Iris passed out on your bed with the covers over her. She was slightly snoring and you couldn't sleep because of what she was teasing you about.

Do I really like him though? Like... enough to date him...? Nah, I'm good.

Jaehyun was so tired he almost fell asleep while driving. Not the best time to fall asleep ya know.

He was trying so hard to get the child in 5e seat next to him to his home, safely and soundly so he forced himself awake.

The Hyungs already had a bunch of people to take to their homes, the least Jaehyun could do was take Chenle home.

"Wh... Where am I?" Chenle shifts around while groaning as the street lights were blinding him.

"Oh so now you wake up."

"Jaehyun?" He opens his eyes and takes a look at the person driving him.

"What's up?" The red stop light casting casting their red glow onto Jaehyun as the car came to a stop. He turned over to his friend and sent a quick smile as Chenle groaned and stirred in his seat.

"I need sleep like right now."

"Yah! You ungrateful brat. Be glad I'm even taking you home." He slaps Chenle by his seat belt as the kid groans and smiles after it.

"Thanks Hyung." He smiles and Jaehyun's heart melts at how respectful and kind his dongsaeng could be.

"This is why you're my favorite dongsaeng." He adds while he starts his car once again, the stop light glowing a bright neon green in the darkness if the night.

Chenle smiles and stares out the window while trying to fight the sleep so he could fall asleep when he arrives home.

His gaze travels over every single figure that was in the rain, walking down the streets of Seoul at 1 am. Because let's face it, there will always be people roaming the streets no matter what time it might be.

Chenle furrows his eyebrows as he thinks he spots two familiar figures. One guy and one girl. They were walking side by side and laughing, their coat hoodies over their heads while laughing.