XXIII

"Y'all are unbelievable." Johnny says while Ten parks the car. "You start fighting and then take selfies together the next second."

You all got out of the car and walked to the school gate with the guys. Taeyong peered over your shoulder to see what you were doing and where you were gonna post it.

"Tag me." He says while taking a sip.

"Gotcha. Well I gotta go guys. See y'all later." You wave goodbye to them while walking to your homeroom.

While walking in, people glanced at you, sending looks of curiosity for why you even had a Starbucks drink in the beginning and also because Taeyong waved goodbye to you.

"Hey bitches." You greet Haechan, Chenle, Renjun, Jaemin, Jeno, Jisung, Mark and Iris who were all at a set of desks on the side.

"What the hell was going on in Johnny's story?" Jaemin laughs as you remember what went on just about 10 minutes ago.

"Oh yeah," You chuckle lightly. "So we were in Ten's car, right. And then he dared me to scream out Cardi B songs out the window and this group of kids started filming me. But I got $20 so it's worth it."

"Weird flex, but okay." Jisung furrows his eyebrows and nods.

"Whatever man. It was super fun though. Y'all shoulda been there." You said while sipping your drink.

"My morning was just scary as fuck." Chenle says while you all laugh.

"Lucas convinced us to drive and he almost hit a child." You all cackled at that and Chenle shuddered. "I said goodbye to my life there. I swear I'm gonna go with Taeil next time."

"You should come with me." You told him. All of the other people just stepped back and let you guys talk, while obviously eavesdropping on you.

"Next time, next time." Chenle reassures you.

"Definitely. It'll be more fun with you." You smiled and winked playfully at him.

"R-right." He stutters and turns his attention to the rest of the people.

Oh my god my heart is about to explode into a billion pieces if she doesn't stop being so fucking cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey. What do y'all have for an elective?" You asked while looking over your new schedule.

"I got art." Renjun says.

"Wait me too. When?" Your eyes lit up while looking at him. He searched his schedule and tried to read the small print under it.

"Period 6 with Ms.Kim." He looks back up to see you smiling brightly.

"Aye~ Ratjun and I are together."

"Bitch I told you it's Renjun."

"And it's Bitchacha okay." You started arguing over nicknames and the rest were utterly confused as to what went on between you two.