XX

"AHA! I knew you like him!" Iris exclaims.

"No I don't!" You deny her statement and she looks at you with a "dont even try me" type of face.

"(Y/N) and Lele~" Kun sings out.

"Ooh! I ship!" Doyoung smiles.

"Yes bitch~" Iris chimes out as you hide your face from them.

"Stop guys..." You frown and they laugh.

"We're just kidding sis." Iris reassures you.

"You might be but I'm not." Doyoung says and Iris laughs.

"I mean same here. I completely ship. I'm lie Chenle's mom at this point." Kun smiles.

"Guys I don't like him~" You whine out childishly.

"Sure you don't." Kun rolls his eyes.

"Kun I will kick you where the sun don't shine if you keep saying this." You threaten him in Mandarin and Doyoung looks weirdly at you.

"Sorry but I don't speak," Kun then blows a raspberry at you and you frown.

"Fine you guys win..." You sigh.

And I mean y'all ain't wrong. I do like the kid I just don't wanna admit it.

You got your nails done after and decided to walk around the mall, because why not?

"Y'all I'm in need of some make up. I ran out of foundation like yesterday and had to use Kun's." Doyoung says.

"Same sis." You nod and start to head over to Sephora.

People looked at Kun and Doyoung pitifully. You thought as to why and realized that people thought that you and Iris dragged them without choice.

"Those poor guys..." You hear somebody say.

"Shhh, I think that's one of their girlfriends." The girl points to you as Doyoung came up to you and asked what color was closest to his skin tone.

"Wait check the reviews." You tell him as he goes on his phone to check the reviews.

"They say that the first one has good coverage but it's price isn't worth it and the second one doesn't cover the best but it's skin color is exactly as it appears."

"First one maybe?" You say and he thinks about it.

"But then again, I can just buy more of the second one since it costs like half the price."

"True..." You guys didn't know what to do so Doyoung calls over Kun and explains the situation.

"The second one. Just buy two of them and use more of it." He shrugs as if it was nothing.

"But I don't have space in my make up bag." He adds.

"That's where the better coverage one comes in."

"Or, you could just buy this one." Iris comments while showing Doyoung one.

"Check the reviews." You tell him as he checks on his phone again.

"Woah, 4.5 stars." His eyes widen in amusement.

"That one it is." You chime and he nods his head.

"What are you buying?" Kun asks you.

"I need some blush, setting spray and lip tint." You inform him.

"The blush is over there loser." A voice behind you says.