XXIV

"For fuck's sake. Make up will you?" Haechan slammed his utensils on the table as he looked at you two. You diverted your gaze from Jaehyun and he looked away from you too.

"(Y/N) come here for a sec." Iris got up and signaled you to follow her with a nod of her head. Getting up, you grab your dr k and quickly exit with her as she drags you across the hall.

"So," The guys stared at Jaehyun as he ate. He noticed that he was being watched and looked up at them.

"What?" He asked while setting down his chopsticks that were holding the food he was going to eat.

"Stop being a dick and just make up." Johnny frowns at him.

"That's what I said!" Joe was evidently frustrated as his two best friends still didn't say anything.

"It's not that easy..." He signed while eating once again.

"Bitch. If Kuhn and I can make up after fighting about the pettiest things, I think you can make up with (Y/N)." Doyoung looked unamused at his friend who sighed and slammed his utensils on the table.

"Fuck off." He got up and exited the cafeteria. All of the guys were utterly shook at how he acted.

"Well that could have gone better." Jaemin got smacked by Renjun, wincing from the pain.

"No shit Sherlock. You want a crumpet for solving that." Renjun rolled his eyes and the guys laughed.

"Fuck off Ratjun." Jaemin chuckled at his new nickname and Renjun seemed very unamused.

"I thought it was Moomin..." Lucas seemed so lost that the guys all got up from the table and left him sitting there. "W-Wait So it was Ratjun this whole time?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" You asked Renjun as he was walking next to you, leading you to where the art room was.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's that room." He points to the room at the end of the hallway. You jogged ahead of him and peeked your head in.

"That's a fucking storage room you idiot." You stood in front of the room where he led you to. He scratched his temple thinking twice.

"Shit. They moved it." He remembered the art room was moved into another room.

"Fucking hell. We've been wandering the halls for like 5 minutes." You sighed and ran your fingers in your side bangs, sweeping them aside.

"Hey, it's not my fault that they moved it." He frowns as you take out the map of the school and your student schedule.

"What floor is this again?" You asked him while looking at the manual.

"First floor." He said while checking the first number of the storage room. Each floor had the digit of whatever floor it was on. Meaning that the first digit on the first floor was a 1 the second floor had rooms that began with the number 2 and so on.

"It's on room 339. This is room 125. It's on the third floor you idiot."

"Oh shit. My b." He leads you to the stairs and you both begin to climb the stairs together. Kids began to flood the hallways as technically, lunch didn't finish, but it was nice to head on early. And you're both glad you decided to. If not, you would have arrived super late.