XLVII

"Put me down!"

"Never!" He said, resting you in his arms as he faced you at eye level. "You're too cute, bear." He smiled at his newfound nickname for you.

"If I'm a bear, you're my dolphin." You smiled and stared at his face in the pale moonlight.

"I love you." He blurted out. You smiled and kissed his lips quickly.

"I love you more."

"Let's go home and cuddle together." He smiled, setting you down onto the floor. You only stared up at him, admiring him.

"I like the sound of that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who is it?" You asked, as somebody knocked on your door. It was early in the morning on a rainy December day. Who would be knocking on your bedroom door this early in the morning?

You felt something close to you, as it gripped onto your waist. Slowly opening your eyes, you see Chenle peacefully sleeping next to you. He had his head resting by your stomach. You combed through his hair lightly, feeling him stir around.

"Sis?" You hear a voice say. Waking up fully, you knew that Sammy had woken up as he called for you. Patting Chenle's arm, he lets go and lets you go to your brother.

You open the door and see Sammy standing there, somewhat asleep as he probably just woke up.

"Sis, c-can I sleep with you?" He asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily. You looked behind you to see Chenle sitting up on the bed, yawning and stretching. You sent him a glance and he nodded, falling back on the bed as you looked back at Sammy.

"Come in, sweetheart." You said, opening up the door so he could go inside your room and sleep with you.

"Hi Sammy." Chenle smiled as your brother gasped. Your brother had finally gotten a chance to meet your beloved Chenle in person last night when he arrived. Your brother looked up to him a lot.

"C-Chenle!" He smiled, getting up on the bed with his help while you closed the door and went back to your bed. You laid down on your side of the bed, having Sammy in between you and Chenle.

Sammy yawned, followed by a sleepy Chenle. You giggled at how cute the two of them were. Your little brother quickly turned around to give you a quick kiss on the cheek, just like he did every morning.

"What happened Sammy?" Chenle sleepily asked him. Usually he didn't come into your room during the mornings. He always asked to spend the night with you or just greeted you in the mornings when you went to his room.

"I had a bad dream." He said, making Chenle frown. He opened up his arms, letting your brother squeeze in between and fall asleep with Chenle. You chuckled at how your two of your favorite people were bonding together and acting all cutesy. You were smiling from ear to ear at the sight. Sitting up, you grab your phone to see your dad's text of the day.

dad:
hey sweetheart
i hope you had fun last night with Chenle
remember i love you very much :) <3

Smiling, you set your phone down and see how Chenle had sneakily moved his head to your lap, while hugging Sammy and making sure he stayed asleep. Scoffing lightly, you let his head rest on your thighs as you leaned back against the pillows you had.