XXI

"But like let's lowkey follow them." Jaemin says while Jeno slaps the back of his head.

"Are you crazy? Doyoung would tell our parents that we were being annoying again."

They all begin to remember that one time they all got grounded for annoying Kun and Doyoung on one of their dates.

"Yeah let's not." Renjun adds in.

"But Lele wanted to see (Y/N)~" Jisung teases earning a hit from Chenle.

"When did I say that?" He tried to hide the blush that was creeping up his face by acting all tough.

"Don't act like you didn't wanna~" Jeno teases him.

"Can all of y'all just shut up for once?" He looks away from them as he felt his face heating up.

"No." They all say at once and Chenle hangs his head low.

"Why did I even ask."

"Why won't you admit that you like (Y/N)?" Renjun asks him.

"Touché."

"Wait so you do like her?!" They all look at him as he stutters and tried to deny.

"No! No I don't! What are you guys t-talking about?" He chuckles nervously and they make a commotion.

"Awwww~" They all tease him and poke him.

"Okay fine I do but shut up. She probably thinks I'm weird and won't like me anyways." He frowns and sips his drink.

"Like we would tell her."

"You said the same thing last time."

"The past is the past Lele." Jeno puts an arm on his shoulder. "Live in the future."

"We'll help you get your girl." Jaemin winks at him and the poor boy sighs.

Aish, what did I get myself into. She's gonna know by like tomorrow or something and is gonna think I'm weird or even worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday had arrived. It wasn't what you really wanted at all. It was what you dreaded.

Your head was pounding like crazy. The anxiety, stress and sleep deprivation were just killing you slowly. It felt like somebody was constantly banging your head with a sledgehammer. Not a great start to the morning.

While rolling out of bed, you realize that you forgot to wash off the cream you put on your face the night before.

"Oh no!" You screamed aloud and ran towards the bathroom.

While washing your face, it was redder than normal and seemed irritated. Not the best look to start off the week with.

"I'll just use my aloe vera mask and use some color corrector to hide my redness." You mumbled out, talking to nobody in particular.

It was just a habit you had to talk yourself through your problems or when you were stressed out.

After washing your face, you put on your aloe vera mask and make some breakfast for yourself, in order to not waste any time.

Peeking outside your windows, it looked weird. Almost as if it were snowing. But you doubted it would since the weather app said it was raining.

"What? It's November and there's snow already?" You then got a message from your phone.