XXX

"I would have never thought of that." She gawked and you didn't like it when people said those things.

"You're just saying it to be kind. It's alright. I'd prefer if you were more real with me." You said and she looked shocked. You realized that you might have sounded a little rude and start to defend your statement as Renjun laughed at you.

"It's okay. It's alright. I like honest and real people like you." She smiled and you sighed.

That was close. This stupid mouth of mine won't realize who I should speak respectfully to.

Renjun snorted and looked back to his project.

"Well, I gotta check up on another table. I doubt you'll need questions answered as you both are really strong artists. Especially you, young missy." She pointed to you and you blushed a little.

"Thanks I guess?" You questioned and she smiled while walking off.

I think I just found my favorite teacher...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how was your day today?" You walked back home with Iris and Joe as basketball practice ended.

Everything was going great. All the girls were accepted into the team and Jinie remained captain. It just sucked that you needed to head on early tomorrow morning. 6 am sharp.

"Good I guess. Coach just made up practice more." Joe yawned out as he was tired from track. His coach seemed mad and made the whole team do twice the drills than they usually do.

Iris kicked his shin and he winced. He was about to complain until she pointed to you.

You had the oversized jacket Chenle gave you yesterday and were smiling as you texted somebody. You shut off your phone and glanced up at them.

"Huh? Did you ask me something?" You asked them as they laughed slightly.

"Just asking how your day went." Iris said and looked forward as did you.

"Good. I literally love art class. Holy crap that teacher is so nice." You said and Iris furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ms.Kim?" She asked and you hummed a response and nodded. "Oh yeah, she's the nicest teacher I've ever had." She added and Joe agreed.

"I think she's my favorite of all time." You said and Joe gasped. "The hell?" You asked, weirded out as to why he gasped all dramatically.

"Not even Mr. Wong?!" He said and you laughed at why he was acting si stupid.

"I guess they're tied." You said and continued walking forward.

You all continued talking and took a detour to the little store that was near the school.

"What the heck? You guys again?" You said and pointed to Jaemin and Jeno.

"What the heck." Jaemin mocked your voice causing Jeno to laugh.

"Tiny." Jeno teased back. They laughed, amused at their jokes as you raised your brow.