Epilogue

Epilogue

Goodbyes

The myth of Agartha, or the Hollow Earth, they say. It was once just a story to tell. Without references, without  books, facts or evidences of it. The Agartha, they say, is the Land of the Goddess, where the paradise is, and has The White Waters, The Living Fire and The Land of Wonders. Those are things hard to explain for a single girl who happened to enjoy the journey to the Land of the Gods.

There are hundreds of entrances around the world. But it is not easy to enter the Hidden World. unless, invited.

"We're gonna be late!." I heard Connor shouted outside of our window.

I grabbed my staff and touched my knuckles with my other knuckles. It hid my staff well. I suddenly missed this. I glanced at Zeus who is sitting comfortably in my bed. He was watching me, smiling.

"What? You're creeping me out."

He chuckled and got up. He hugged me from behind and faced us in the mirror. His chin were in my shoulder, like a little kid. 

"Are you ready?."

I smiled and caresses his hand wrapped around my stomach.

"I waited for this my whole life."

"You didn't wait for me, that's so bad of you." 

I rolled my eyes. "Now, will you go out now? If daddy founds out that you're in my room, you'll be dead."

He kissed my cheek and grinned playfully.

"Am I not dead yet?."

He backed away while grinning. I knew he had to run now because just seconds after he disappear in thin air. Dad's usual knock was heard from the door.

"You're taking a lot of time, you'll be late!." Dad yelled from outside.

I breathed and stared at myself on the mirror.

I am ready.

Rushing outside, hugging daddy so tight is probably what I'm gonna miss when I returned to Agartha. We bid long farewells, mom even cried a bit for letting me go.

They knew all along.

About the Agartha, my life there, my fate inside that world and about Grams. They just didn't want to wake the tremors inside me for the years I'm in compell of Zeus' spells.

"Please take care of my daughter." Daddy dramatically asked Zeus.

I felt his arms snaked around my waist and kisses my head sweetly.

"You don't need to ask for it, dad." He grinned.

"What dad." I nudged him on his side.

"He's my dad too." He laughed as we head outside.

The portal that only us can see is like a de javu to me. After years of not seeing it, it's like a new episode of my life. I've been waiting for this. I knew I came back for this.

We held hands and smiled to each other.

I turned to mom and dad as they waited at the stairs of our house, waiving to us, smiling and almost crying. I mouthed I love you to them and turned back to the portal.

"Are you ready?." Lorcan glanced at me and grinned.

"She's been waiting for this her whole time, come on dude, don't ask her again! It's like I'm listening to some crappy president who kept on repeating her broken promises!." Zeus groaned.