Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Awkward stares were lingered on me. Without the successors, I won't get entertained.

"So....Lorietta Augustine." Victor stated.

Zeus's loud thunders were heard from outside. I can't help but to frown. He doesn't like the guy, perhaps.

"I don't like your tone, Ellenoise." Zeus stated formally while he sipped on his drink without breaking the eye contact between him and Victor.

"Calm down, Maximilian. We come here in peace." The other guy said. Naka ngisi siya habang naka tingin sa akin at sandaling bumaling kay Zeus.

Magkatabi kami sa upuan. The left side of the table were occupied by the successors. Sa gitna ng mahabang lamesa ay si
Maximo na tahimik na nakikinig sa amin. He even looked at me intently.

The right side of the table were occupied by the visitors. I don't know if they're really visitors. Since, mukhang matagal na kilala sila ng mga successor. Sa mga bisita ay ang kilala ko lang ay si Victor. He's a vampire, right? So I assume, the three others are vampires as well.

Victor has this innocent features around him. Kaya nga nalinlang ako kanina. Kamuntikan pa akong maging tanghalian! If only I knew! The guy in the middle looks asian. He got chingky eyes and the nose and the lips were the same as Victor.

"Tell that to Ellenoise who attacked my woman earlier." Zeus added.

The other guy is blonde. He looks vivid and rough. Siya yung lalapit palang, tatakbo ka na agad. He has that vibe around him. The last guy was timid and quiet. His hair was topknot. Iyon lang ang maidedepina ko tungkol sa kaniya, since, he's quiet.

"We owe your woman an apologize. We just aren't informed about your imprinting on some girl." The blonde guy said.

"That's for you to know, Kazalen." It was Persephone.

So, Kazalen is the name huh?

The blonde, which is Kazalen just smiled at Persephone.

"What brings you here, Kaza? Without informing us in any simple way. I doubt you're here for a play." Ani Maximo at eleganteng hiniwa ang parte ng manok mula sa kaniyang plato.

I looked at the others. They were chitchatting silently.

"You should eat more." I heard Zeus whispered behind me.

I blinked fast. He is just too close. "I-Yes. I forgot about it."

Persephone glances at us, but I know that stare. She's definitely hiding a giggle. Lorcan glanced at me and he just sipped on his wine glass. He looked at the visitors with so much boredom seen on his eyes. Really, Lorcan.

"Why is she still a human?." Tanong ni Victor.

It took seconds before Zeus answered. "We can't do the oration without Eclipse. You are a vampire, you should atleast know that."

I heard the quiet guy from their group chuckled on Zeus's statements. The eclipse? Wait, what oration? Are they gonna witched me!?

"The eclipse won't help you." The quiet guy said.

"What are you saying?." The asian guy asked him. I turned my head on Zeus and he was glaring at Victor, whom, glaring at him too.

Quit it, Zeus. And with that he looked at me, his eyes rested on me and it was now soft. He sighed before looking at the quiet guy.

"What are you implying, Frances?." He asked. Ohh, so he is Frances.

Victor Ellennoise. Kazalen. Frances. I need to know the asian guys name.