Chapter 51

P.S

Hello, readers! I'm really sorry for being inactive so much! Due to midterms and other academic relates stuff, I was out of this league.

But now that the wifi's back!! Yay!! *inserts party poppers* I can finally finish this story! Enjoy reading Zeus and Lorietta's love story!

R,

Chapter 51

I don't know how or when did I put this extreme effort on just meeting my new neighbors? Why the hell am I wearing a dress? Why the hell did I wear make up? Why the hell are they here???!!!! Did someone die because of the pancake? Are they here to claim some insurance?

I pace back and forth when Dad impatiently knocks on my door again. For the fourth time.

"You are taking a lot of time, Lorietta." Dad stated.

"Uhm...coming!." I said and grabbed my bracelet and put it on my wrist.

I opened the door and just received glared from Daddy and ran downstairs. I saw Mom on her wheelchair having a laugh-talk with then. Woah. There's plenty of them. I thought there were only two.

Some of them glanced at me so I cleared my throat to get Mommy's attention. She turned to me and glared.

"Great!." She chuckled. "Here's my daughter, Lorietta."

"Good day. I never thought you'll visit.." I smiled like a snail.

Mom gave me some death glare. I frowned.

"We never thought too..." A guy said and elbowed the good looking guy beside him. I creased my forehead. They're all looking at me strangely.

"Okay, then." Mom starts to maneuver her wheelchair to her room. I helped her get inside, Dad followed.

"Be good." Mom pinched my hand. I nodded.

"Be nice to them. I think they're your fans.." Daddy reminded me.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, mom, dad, it's not like I'm gonna eat them."

I left both of them inside the room to help mom take her medicine and dad to tell her story to sleep. It's kind of side effects of her medicine. Her often sleep.

I breathed heavily when I walked in front of them and sat on a chair. They are really many. Four of them looks asian because of their complexion and eyes. They look pale as snow and their lips are really red. I somehow envy them.

What's wrong with me? Am I having weird guts? Are they robbers or killers? There is something off between us. Really. I'm feeling something not good. My minds aching and I can feel the dizziness again.

"Look..." I murmured. They looked at me expectantly.

"I don't know what's up but please just tell me what are you all up to? I don't know if I'm crazy or I'm really having a weird feeling towards you, no offence meant." I stated first.

The good looking guy looks amazed but his face remained serious and mad. How did I read his expression?

"None taken." A guy grinned maniacally.

The girl elbowed him making him flinched and rubbed his waist. She smiled genuinely at me.

"I'm afraid I didn't get to introduce myself yesterday." She smiled. "And I'm gonna tell you that the pancake was limited for all of us. We fight for that."