Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Not now, please. I spoke through my mind.

"No!." Gregori screamed as he throw fireballs everywhere.

I dodged one as I frantically looked around for possible casualty. The successor's tried their best dodging each fireballs. Some guards even die because of their boss' doings.

I looked at Ulysses side where he got the other prisoners.

"Zeus!." I exclaimed but he's too busy having a fight with his father.

I cursed under my breath and draught towards them. Almost. Just almost in time that I got into their area, some guard plunged a sword towards Trevor's body. I gasped and that's when my pacing become slower.

Ulysses hit the guard as Trevor's body collapsed on the ground.

"No! Trevor!." I exclaimed and ran towards him.

He spit some blood as he tries to remove the sword from his body. I cried while panicking around. I don't know what to do! I don't know what am I going to do!

"No..no..no..." I murmured and looked around for some available help.

When some guards tries to come near us, I just raised my arm and turned their body into ashes. I was not too shocked because of that due to the situation right now.

I just want to help Trevor.

"L-lorietta..." He spit another blood.

I cried while caressing his face. "Trev, stay with m-me. No...oh my.."

"Stop crying..." He murmured and tried to smile while blood is flowing down from his mouth.

I shook my head and cried hard.

"Help!." I screamed.

I tried holding the handle of the sword but he just winced because of the pressure. I cried hard as my vision became blurry and such. I heard Gregori's laugh and that's when I laid my sight on them.

He was strangling Zeus!

"Trevor, please, I'm gonna save you." I said between my sobs. "Just stay with me, okay?."

He gently smiled. "I trust you."

I ran towards Zeus and raises my arm to Gregori. He stumbled from his area and that's where he lost concentration on strangling his son. Zeus quickly recovered and plunged his staff to his father but due to the quick reflexes of Gregori, he countered it.

Damn it!

"Lorietta, use your staff!." Lorcan shouted from distance.

I nodded at him as I wiped away the tears from my cheeks. I unleashed perfectly my staff and aimed towards Gregori. I jumped for a greater impact and successfully hit his shoulder.

He groaned loudly as he tries throwing me fireballs. I jumped from another place to another to avoid it.

The Dementria's were suddenly on the loose. Persephone screamed her brother's name when she loosened the barrier around the floating ghosts. My eyes widen.

Just as I saw the Dementria's flying towards me, Gregori formed a huge fireball and aimed it towards me. On my left was the Dementria's and on my right was this foolish king.

I closed my eyes and felt the ground under my feet.

This is for you, Trevor.