Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"Lorietta!." Zeus yelled my name as if he could draught towards me.

Naka damba na sa akin ang lobo and I know if I do anything not pleasing to his eyes, there is no hesitation that he will kill me instant. Ang mga mata nito ay nangungusap ngunit na wawala ang atensyon ko roon dahil sa mga reklamo ni Zeus sa likod ko.

Uncle Simeon called the other men ngunit wala ni isa ang sumusubok sumugod dahil ako ang mapapahamak.

"I'm not going to hurt you.." I whispered.

He just growled at me. Sandali niyang tiningnan ang mga nakakalat na katawan ng mga kauri niya the he started his way towards me slowly. Napa atras ako roon. I stretched my hand near his face. I'm gonna try petting him

"Come on...i'm not gonna hurt you..." I tried persuading him.

Later on, he stand righteously. Ramdam ko ang tindig niyang ma awtoridad. Ang lakas ng kaniyang dating sa akin. Hindi ko alam kung isa ba itong hari o hindi. One loud howl, another group of wolves emerged from the trees.

Sila ang mga nakita ko kanina.

As seen in their eyes, they are all scared and terrified. Ang mga maliliit na napansin ko kanina ay ang kanilang mga anak. Halos manlambot ako ng makita ang takot ng mga ito na sumiksik sa mas nakakatandang lobo.

I immediately opened my link to Zeus.

Dammit! He cusses.

Do not make a move. Wait until I told you so. I ordered him. I know it wasn't the right thing to do but I don't want to make him decide by himself.

He might go psychopath around here and slaughter every damn wolf. Including those babies

"Halt." It was Uncle Simeon showing his full authority to his men. That time, I knew Zeus cooperated with me.

Maya maya ay nag anyong tao na ang mga nakahigang lobo kani kanina lang. All of them were covered with bruises na natamo malamang kanina sa madugong labanan. They were all covered by blood. Lalo pang nadepina ang kanilang pagiging lobo dahil sa mahahabang buhok.

When I returned my look to the wolf in front of me, he is already at his natural form.

His stares were like deadly, his nicely shaped jaw made him look like an FHM model. It was so defined. His nose are perfect as well and his lips? It was nicely cut. What I mean is, he was made perfectly.

"This is a fight between the Casio Tribe and Shamballah. You just interrupted our business, your highness." The guy said.

Although his features were great, I can't simply escape the fact that he's shirtless in front of me! Dammit! His toned chest and abs, dayuuum! Lorietta, you pervert!

And aside from he just talked to me manly and with gentleness, he addressed me as your highness. I mean, how did he know what to address me?

"Forgive me, sir. But we are just protecting the land that saved us. We are not meddling with any business here. We just protected it as it needs to be protected." I answered.

His lips hang for a moment but he turned his back on me. That was the time I looked back at Zeus and the others.

He raised his eyebrows. "What now?." He asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "You just wait."

For a moment, I felt a sudden anger to myself. Ang mga lobo sa likod ay mabilis narin na bumalik sa kanilang anyo. And to my horror, they were all women!