Chapter 47

Chapter 47

"Is He good looking? Is He old? What does His voice sound like?."

"Did He gave you his permission?."

"Did He hug you since uhm...you are his grand child?."

The boys bombarded me with questions. They look like a freaking reporter following me around and questioning things. I just kept on ignoring them as I try to manipulate my huge scythe.

"Stop pestering her!." I heard Zeus followed us too.

"We're just curious, okay? Dude, calm ya' balls. I know you want answers as well." Kazalen rolled his eyes.

I stopped midway and looked around. The fire ball shower stopped for almost an hour now. We are not celebrating but we are taking this opportunity for a cease fire advantage.

We all helped the others evacuate to the Last Wall using a portal Elijah has created. With the help of Josh and Nessi, they have a guide towards the wall?

"I am not His grand child." I said, still my back is facing them.

I heard them gasp.

"What?."

"How?."

"No way! We assumed!." Hashima laughed.

Frances slapped his nape hard for laughing at times like this. I heard Hashima muffled his sorry.

"It's just a misunderstanding. No one's God's grand child." I said and enter the tent with some centaurs and wolves badly injured.

Sebastian walked towards me with a paper in his hand.

"How many casualties are here?." I asked him.

He tilted his head. "How was the ritual?."

I looked at him, annoyed. I don't want to talk about it anymore, besides, I don't want them to idolize me for having an interaction with The Prophecy. Seems like they are really that curious.

"Sebastian, tell me how many in Uncle Si's camp and your pack." I diverted the topic.

Unlike the Versaius brothers and the successors, Sebastian gave up on asking me and being a nuisance.

"We've got 13 centaurs injured, 2 dead while protecting their family. I've got 10 injured in my pack." He stated.

Suddenly, I felt something hard in my pocket.

With my heart heating so fast, I grabbed that thing inside my pocket and slowly pulled it out. Behind a bottle was a little paper with a flower. I creased my forehead at the flower, it was THAT flower again.

"What's that?." Sebastian asked out of curiosity.

I opened the letter slowly and I immediately rolled my eyes.

"He's got one step ahead of me! Great, He knew this were coming." I murmured.

L,

Just in case you need it. You are very much welcome in advance.

P.

I fold the paper again and returned it in my pocket.

"Who gave that t-." He gasped. "No way."

I dodged him and walked to the tent nurse which happens to be Persephone with some knowledgeable people from the Prison back in Central.

"This is not good." Persephone started.