Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Lorietta.

I turned around as I heard that voice behind me. It was nothing. It was pure white, blank and nothing. It was like I'm staring into the white abyss of the Earth. What the hell am I doing here?

"Hello?."

Suddenly, a huge TV came in front of me. A strong wind pushed me into my chair again as I try to get up. I groaned. What the hell?

The TV opened and the first thing that played there was me, running.

There were two people following me, it was a guy and a girl, running towards me and immediately got me. The guy wrapped his arms around my waist as I tried fighting back. I guess he is just too strong?

I frowned at the sight. We looked like a scene from a Wrong Turn movie, and I am the victim.

The slides continued and the next scene was me riding a horse. I was screaming so loudly as the I'm slowly losing control of the horse. Connor came into the view, yelling at me. My face looks so scared and I can't remembered much about this.

When did this happen?

The play stopped and I remained seated, waiting for the continuations.

"Is that it?." I said out loud.

And the TV played another scene again. Oh, is this a voice active television?

"But the fate delivered her to her original master. It was Zeus, Maximo! You don't challenge the fate, do you?." It was Remus' angry voice.

He was arguing with Maximo about something I do not understand. I sat on the chair, uncomfortable.

I don understand this. What is the meaning of this? What is happening?

The walls turned around and suddenly I was in a camp. There are tents built around and a bonfire in the middle. Laughing around was the Succesors and me, we were singing and dancing. We even hugged each other.

Did it really happened? When was it? Dammit!

"Why are you showing me this?." I yelled while looking around.

"You are always as nosy as before." A voice answered.

I frowned. "I am curious of course I'll ask!."

"Go back, Lorietta." He sighed dramatically. Like this guy was done of me. Huh????

"Where am I? What is this place?."

"I'm helping you remember things. But, I think it's not mine anymore to do." The voice answered and a soft push began to warp inside here.

I closed my eyes and seconds later..

"Is she even okay?." It was Victor's voice.

Once my vision became clear and stable, their faces registered first. They were flocking in front of me and looking at me so confused. However, Zeus is the only one looking at me expectantly.

"What did you see?." Zeus asked me.

I slump my back on my seat and avoid his eyes. How did he know I went to some mind blowing dream?

"I'm asking you, Lorietta." He insisted.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Elijah's voice echoed. "We're here!."

They hurried outside the van and began to take pictures of the themselves in front of the amusement park. They look like children rather than adults.